Would You Get An R.f.i.d. Chip?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by thefutureawaits, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

RFID has been around for several years now, and it hasn't caught fire as much as I first thought it would. Stores are using it on the loading dock, but still relying on scanning optical bar codes at the front of the store. Chips on cars are used by dealerships, and toll booths when a driver has a monthly plan, and that's about it. Away from the public eye, auto plants use them for keeping track of parts.

I think one problem with wider use is RFID's limited range. The scanner has to be within a few feet of the chip, and the scanners can't deal with receiving a large number of reflected signals all at once. So different from cell phones, which have their own batteries, and cell phone towers that can manage thousands of phones at the same time.

I can see the government someday trying to track cars around downtown Washington DC someday with RFID technology, but it wouldn't be cheap. They would have to wire up sensors in every lane at every intersection.

Not sure what you're looking at. I don't regularly see that.

But I do agree with you about conspiracy theories and conspiracy fans. They have to have an almost religious faith about it, or the whole thing falls apart.

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Pretty much most of the ads I see on TV are of the "You're unhappy" variety.

But back to the subject at hand. I don't put much stock in the chipping conspiracy because It is just a variation on the same conspiracy that we have been hearing since WWII with new technology. Let's really look at this from a historical standpoint.

In 1945 WWII ended and the Concentration Camps were liberated. We were then bombarded with images of Holocaust survivors showing their camp Identification tattoos. The conspiracy theorists started screaming that the government was going to give everyone an identification number and tattoo it on them. If you didn't have your tattoo then you would be fucked. Hey if the can do it in the camps they can do it to you. With the exception of the handful of Holocaust survivors that are still alive how many people do you see with their ID number tattooed on them?

Then UPC symbols became common on groceries. The new conspiracy was that they were going to tattoo an ID number and barcode on you and if you didn't have your barcode and ID number tattoo then you were fucked. Hey if they can do it to your Corn Flakes they can do it to you. Now with the exception of a few smartasses how many people do you see with barcodes tattooed on them?

Now it's the RFID chip. They're going to chip everybody and if you don't have your chip you're going to be fucked! If they can do it to your dog than they can do it to you.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. No one has been tattooed or even offered and probably no one is going to be. So far they haven't done it with the chip and they probably won't. So don't fucking worry about it. Worry about what is really happening. What you can see, prove and change. Not possible conspiracies.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Ummmm... cough/Windows 10/cough...

1 person likes this.
  4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You will be at The Hospital for a minor procedure.

They will say: "Let us implant this chip to you to assist our surgical personnel"

" we don't want your leg amputated by mistake"

" we want to see this get paid for by your insurance"

" its part of the new regulations, from Washington"

5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Exactly. In fact, almost all their shit is recycled from the WWII era.

6. Reverand JC

I call bullshit!

You would have to get both sides to agree to let this happen. The Born Again Christian Conservative side will be screaming about "The Mark of The Beast!" and talk about having to pay for unnecessary medical procedures plus these were the same morons who screamed about "Government Death Panels" in regards to affordable insurance and routinely advocate for the closing of medical clinics in poor neighborhoods and those are the ones they most want to keep an eye on.

On the other side you will have the Liberals screaming about "Freedom of Choice", and freedom of speech, 4th amendment and other issues.

Then you will have the Supreme Court weighing in on weather it is constitutional to do or not.

On top of that there are plenty of people who don't have to go into the hospital for minor surgery.

Dude can you show me where the tattooed the ID info on you?

C/S,
    Rev J

7. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

The chip will only come after they kill 7 billion of us. Sustainable population.

8. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

the chip is on your shoulder doufous

2 people like this.
  9. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Wow, you are doing so well!

10. thedope

Thank you for that

11. Reverand JC

Given the fact that there are 7 billion people on the planet once they do that there will be no one left to chip or do the chipping.

C/S,
    Rev J

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Right now there are 7.3 billion and counting... So beware of the .3

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I am skeptical of such things. I don't think I would want anything embedded in my skin. Maybe they could do a free trial without embedding anything.

14. thedope

Skeptical means with out sight

15. storch

storch banned

Well, here's something that's been in development and might be released to the public in 2018. It's a chip that will be installed under the skin to function as a birth control device.

The release of hormones will be done by melting a part of solid hormonal stock using a small electric shock which won’t be noticed by humans. There is a 16 year supply of hormone in the chip. It is not clear who or what will be delivering the electrical shock. Can anybody see a downside to this? Would you encourage your daughter to have one installed?

http://news.thewindowsclub.com/bill-gates-foundation-working-birth-control-chip-78981/

16. thedope

No i wouldn't encourage my daughter to have and insthaleation.

Knowing how to measure the world

keeps you always measuring the world acurrately

We use unequal measures

17. storch

storch banned

For chrithe thake, itth jutht an inthtallaetion.

18. storch

storch banned

Okay then would you encourage her to BE someone who installs an anti-pregnancy chip?

19. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Sustainable population=950 million.

20. storch

storch banned

Now, was the spirit really subject to gravity?

Or are you saying that they began speaking each other's language when the spirit came down as a result of running out of . . . substance?

And on a related note, does the thread exist that you and I cannot corrupt?