Would You Get An R.f.i.d. Chip?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by thefutureawaits, Jul 29, 2015.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Great idea, man. After all, anyone who has an RFID reader device (especially a portable version) can walk up to you and read all that personal data right off of your embedded chip.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Hell no, they started using chip readers at a local Target and the piece of shit can't even give cash back now.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if the question is would we want one, i'm a bit unclear as to what this has to do with conspiracy. seems like a kind of easy no.
    is there supposed to be some reason i haven't seen mentioned why anyone WOULD want one? implanted in them, i mean.

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

They could've already done it to your dog.

C/S,
    Rev J

5. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

" Sir, you are in luck, you have been approved for a new treatment regime for your inoperable, galloping, deadly cancer"

" Even though this breakthrough treatment is not covered by Obamacare, we will cover all of your costs"

" Now, in order to properly monitor your treatment, we must install this chip in your arm" Roll up your sleve"

6. Piney

" Welcome to MegaCorp, this is your new hire orientation"

You will receive a Six figure salary for monitoring e-mail traffic on this screen"

" All new hires are implanted with this chip"

7. Piney

"Your Parole board has approved your early release from prison under one condition"

8. Piney

"As presiding judge of this courtroom, I am able to inform you that there is an alternative to incarceration"

" Yes, we will make this free public housing available to you. Allow me to disclose our conditions"

" Here at the Dept. of Motor Vehicles, we do have a program which will allow you to get back your drivers license despite your infractions"

9. ReddWing

ReddWing Members

As of 2007 there were over 28000 jobs in the US that MADE you get them or get another job.
    And still using 2007 there were many many dance clubs/bars through out South America and Europe that gave you the choice to use those.
    Me ....no way ever. My granny was a hell-fire-brimstone-God's Pissed at us-footwashing-Southern Baptist, who made sure I was thoroughly brain washed to their thinking by age 3.
    What ever she scared me with has stuck in my brain.
    But besides that...I don't want to be "always observed" and locations known. Its MY business where I go and who I see ect. I'm already a private person...to me that boarders on rape by government.
    I don't even want them in criminals or the elderly or very young children...because then the question is where do we stop.
    I do however, have ALL our pet's with them. That's about as far as I want to see them get.
    I know that as far back as 2000 the US Army was using them in Special Operations and Black Operations ect. ALL the soldiers assigned to the base within a base that "doesn't" excist off of Chicken Neck Road at Fort Bragg had them. For them it was most likely a good thing....as they are used for picking the guy's up after the the mission. Because their's also had GPS tracking with it.

Also they could be hacked-which is called spoofing or spooling-I can't recall which at the moment-as far back as 2000!

Remember Will Smith in I, ROBOT ? There's already too much that could go wrong...and I don't want it going wrong inside of me !