Feedback On Profile

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by rocketman88, Jul 25, 2015.

1. rocketman88

rocketman88 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey all :)

I just wanted some feedback on my current profile. I have used dating sites on and off not as the sole purpose to meet people but a help, as I have left uni outside of work it will become again a good way to meet new people. I have tweaked my profile over the years but would like some further points possible. I like my profile to really show off my personality and give people a good idea of who I am and as such im not really looking for one of them short and simple profiles.

cheers in advance.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=30388711

2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I wasn't sure at first, but after seeing your profile, I definatnly want to suck your dick

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sagittarius is an ethnicity?

4. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

So you are ambitiously ambitious?

And you are a good looking guy but some of those pictures are either creepy or overdoing it. The one in the suit your head is at a weird angle and you look super creepy, and the one where you are bending down on the surfboard or whatever just looks like you are trying wayyyyy too hard. Plus there's already a cute one of you on the surf board.

5. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

It's not a bad profile, but I would remove that second paragraph with the reference to avatar and everything, you lost me there as I was reading, and it sounded like you were trying to hard there. Also, this is just a personal thing, but I would have halted from continuing to reading your profile the moment I read "Sagittarius", it's paradoxical to have and interest in astrology, when you claim to be a man of science. I don't think your pictures are bad, I think they make you look like a fun person.

6. rocketman88

rocketman88 Supporter HipForums Supporter

yeah maybe a little to waffle with the 2nd para reduced it and added it to the travel one :) also got rid of the suit picture is a bit blurry anyways. I dont have an interest in it the dating site puts that there to show my star sign given my date of birth. Thanks people :)