Ayahuasca, Yopo, Sapo, Dmt, & Sanango.. If You Want A Place For This. Message Me!

Discussion in 'DMT' started by drsanango, Jul 24, 2015.

1. drsanango

drsanango Members

Hello. I help run various retreat down in Heurrera Gueverra, Peru, and Iquitos Peru. I have multiple western connects with Smokable DMT down here, as well as yopo, sapo, and other medicines. Please send me a message if your interested, or visit drsanango.com send me one there. I'm refferring to 3 seperate locations. 1 is an ayahuasca, dieta, sanango center, the shaman here is perfect. The other is a smokable DMT, yopo sapo center run by a top guy. We also forage and are building a 3rd seperate location to grow marijuana, and others. All down here in Peru. :)

Honestly we're looking to reach out and connect with others. We're looking for people interested in ceremonies, dietas, and people who'd like to forage/extract. Right now our center is a beautifually built permanant location and the Shaman is named Don Luco. He's been trained by a very good shaman and the atmosphere is great. If anyone would be interested in a 4, or 8 day ceremony, or would like to volunteer and take ceremonies please send us a message as we're looking for YOU!!!! I have the best connects/friends down here and I don't speak any Spanish. Also we work on donation, contribution based :)

Thank you for letting me post, infinite love & light. Please don't delete, my interest's are aligned in helping others, and hopefully you will not delete my post and stop me from potentially healing others. :) thank you.

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

maybe you should consider putting this in the travel section or advertising section as you are essentially advertising this place and as such it most likely will get deleted or moved.