Jehovah's Promise Of A Paradise Earth

Discussion in 'Sanctuary' started by thefutureawaits, Jul 13, 2015.

1. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

First of all, God cannot lie.

Jehovah told his prophet Isaiah to write about the coming new paradise for God’s people. He said: ‘Wolves and sheep will live together in peace. Young calves and baby lions will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Even a baby will not be harmed if it plays near a poisonous snake.’

‘This can never happen,’ many will say. ‘There has always been trouble on earth, and there always will be.’ But think about it: What kind of home did God give Adam and Eve?

God put Adam and Eve in a paradise. It is only because they disobeyed God that they lost their beautiful home, grew old and died. God promises that he will give people who love him the very things that Adam and Eve lost.

In the coming new paradise nothing will hurt or destroy. There will be perfect peace. All people will be healthy and happy. It will be just as God wanted it to be at the beginning.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well currently that paradise is going to either look like Waterworld and ocean or, a disgusting cesspool of land waste, so if he's gonna promise a paradise, dude needs to come down and polish off some spring cleaning quick smart.

3. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

The earth has great power..humans can't destroy it

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:unsure:

Okay.

1 person likes this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

RH factor didn't count until later, I guess.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Why the wait?

7. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

It has to all play out first.

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Once our present society gets done with it, this will be your paradise...

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

9. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

But don't you see? A magic man from the sky is going to come down and wave his magic sky man wand and there will be paradise again for the believers.

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I'm curious as to where in the Bible this paradise you speak of is mentioned. all I've seen is prophecy about a millennium of peace after the shit hits the fan and after that millennium of peace, the shit hits the fan again for a while.

1 person likes this.
  11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

why? can't god put a stop to any evil or suffering in an instant?

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You just aren't reading the right version of the bible, is all....

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

right..... and for thousands of years everymore people, children and animals all had to suffer for the deeds and decisions of two people. What a wonderful jehovah!

14. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Will there be pizza?

15. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Gods original purpose
    And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”

And Jehovah God went on to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living person. Further, Jehovah God planted a garden in E′den, toward the east; and there he put the man whom he had formed. Thus Jehovah God made to grow out of the ground every tree that was pleasing to look at and good for food and also the tree of life in the middle of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and bad.
    Now there was a river flowing out of E′den to water the garden, and from there it divided into four rivers. The name of the first is Pi′shon; it is the one encircling the entire land of Hav′i·lah, where there is gold. The gold of that land is good. Bdellium gum and onyx stone are also there. The name of the second river is Gi′hon; it is the one encircling the entire land of Cush. The name of the third river is Hid′de·kel; it is the one going to the east of As·syr′i·a. And the fourth river is the Eu·phra′tes.
    Jehovah God took the man and settled him in the garden of E′den to cultivate it and to take care of it.

God had put the first woman and man in a paradise and the objective for them was to expand that paradise, but, as we know it was thwarted by Satan. Gods purposes have not changed. He will have an earth full of happy, healthy people that serve him out of love for him and thier brothers and sisters.

After Armageddon

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

I am sure he could, but he has chose not to.
    Jesus said that no one knows the time but the father..
    Watch for these things..Claiming Peace and security, the fall of religions..when these things happen, then war of Armageddon has started. As Ricky in trailer park boys says " make my words!"

1 person likes this.
  16. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

A one acre garden has the ability to feed one person. Right now there are 12 billion cultivated acres on earth. So it is possible to feed everyone while turning the earth into a garden paradise.

1 person likes this.
  17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Same with work. Even in times of crisis there is still work for everyone to make a living. Except it doesn't work like that in reality if people can't pay other people for that work :p So the posibilities are there, we (humans as a whole) are simply obstructing ourselves.

18. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Yeah, people tend to make things a lot harder than they need to be. I've recently been looking into Masanobu Fukuoka's natural farming techniques. It's really interesting.

19. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

In Paradise, people will not fight or go to war anymore. Everyone will love one another. Nobody will get sick or die. The blind will see, the deaf will hear, and those who cannot walk will be able to run and jump. Everyone will have plenty to eat. And animals will be friends with one another and with us. People who have died will come back to life!

1 person likes this.
  20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    You promised to quit this shit. Not that I believed you would. Just saying you're not really consistent in what you say or do :p

Anyway, I was at my brother's house and they had a JW booklet laying on the coffee table. They just came by and knocked at their door a week earlier. Some of their actions and beliefs are not that disturbing at all, but the way you bring it seems kind of different. Not that the examples in the booklet of people that found their religion didn't read like plain propaganda... :p