Hands Up Who Broke The Law Over The Weekend?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Johnny Lizard, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Johnny Lizard

Johnny Lizard Members

Hey guys,

I fully appreciate - certainly considering that this is a first post - how this link to a video for which I'm hoping to raise the viewing figures could be construed as spam.

Anyway, the song/video came about as a result of a chance missed call at 11pm on a Friday night - or, to be more specific - the consequent phone message.

Naturally, the users (pun unintended) of this particular forum will be all too familiar with the nature and content of the phone message, and may even have made a similar phone call at the weekend themselves. Along with millions of other people in major cities across the globe.

Alas, our highly antiquated system and resulting mainstream culture still perceive 'DRUGS IS DANGEROUS! DRUGS IS ILLEGAL! dRUGS IS BAD!' - despite the fact that the majority of the clear thinking, tuned-in percentage of the population like to get off their rockers at the weekend. And with good reason. You may concur it's entirely liberating and beneficial to the body, mind and soul to share good, positive energy with your fellow human beings.

Alas, we're conditioned as a society to believe a far more fearful load of bollocks. Or feel the need to lie to ourselves and/or others about the fact we DO like to smash it.

Regardless of law or social norms and values, the plain fact of the matter is that a rapidly burgeoning number of human beings existing on planet earth do drugs happily without losing their jobs or abusing their kids. It's time to stop lying and demonizing and universally admit - IT'S OK TO GET ON IT!!!

Which is where I'm hoping this video can do its bit. The circumstances leading to its existence are synchronistic indeed - 10 seconds earlier and I would have received the phone call and there would have been no message. I didn't immediately hear the message and think 'let's make a novelty dance track out of it' either. To sound like the biggest pill-munching hippy there ever was, it's as though the MDMA did it all for me.

In full accordance with that, a bunch of us necked a pill each last Friday and took to the streets of Brixton with a video camera - and promptly got barred from the area for the weekend by three coppers who I think are getting their A level results this summer.

Still got the result we were after though, the MDMA always saves the day! And directs the video and produces the song by all accounts.

Anyway, after much ado, here's the link. And by all means, share away on social media if you think it's a worthy cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7a7F5fBWFs

p.s. The guy who left the phone message asking for pills (entirely not by design) is the same dude delivering the pills in the video. Good old MDMA!

1 person likes this.