Friend Sold Me 'bong' With History - Now It's Broken

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by chaoticdays5, Jun 18, 2015.

1. chaoticdays5

chaoticdays5 Members

My friend, ex-roomate sold me his novelty bong for 40$. It was a big glass piece, old but had history. Now it's broken, haven't told him yet. Worried, this could ruin an already messy situation. Any suggestions...(he was also my ex-dealer) not anymore cause of these probs.

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

If he was really concerned about the history of the bong, he wouldn't have sold it to you in the first place.

1 person likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

$40 is cheap for a bong. It was probably made of cheap glass that was meant to break sooner or later. Pieces have history and sentimental value but are you saying he won't sell you weed because of this? That is dumb.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

now it really is history..

1 person likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

$40 cheap? Fuck, I wouldn't pay any more than $20 for one. I always get the clear Perspex kinds and wouldn't consider anymore than 20€ even that's too much, I mean, it's have to have the function of giving orgasms or something to justify $40.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know what perspex is, but i assume it must be that cheap plastic stuff if $20 is a lot for one. i've used those shitty plastic bongs, and i've used nice, $60+ glass bongs, and i would never waste my money on one of the non-glass ones. not only is glass 100x more pleasant, but it also lasts years longer, to the point that it's actually a better value as long as you're not doing something stupid with it that will result in breaking.

1 person likes this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Agreed. I am not a pipe snob I don't see the point of spending hundreds but it has to be decent glass and not plastic at least. You get what you pay for.

8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

OMG VIBRATING DILDO BONG FTW!!!