Skinny Dipping

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Laci, Jun 14, 2015.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, it all just depends on a few different things. lakes and rivers seem to be more likely to stir up the dirt and cloud the water, but for example right now you can easily see 15-20 feet down in the lake here.

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I am fortunate in that I have a pool in the back yard that is in the middle of nowhere with no neighbours that can see so it is normal to simply strip off and jump in. I keep a covered bin of towels in the back screened shed so a dozen steps and I am dry and dressed again.

Love it. :)

3. Laci

Laci Members

I am so jealous! I would love to have a pool in the backyard so that I could just run back there and skinnydip. Our backyard has a privacy fence, but our neighbor's house is tall enough that they can see over it. Found that out the hard way.

4. Beach Traveller

Beach Traveller Visitor

I proposed also on a naturist beach in Spain, a bit of a theme here. Skinny Dipping is great, very natural and not about how you look. Total freedom!

1 person likes this.
  5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Skinny dipping is great. I've taken my family's boat out to a middle of a vastly unpopulated lake and jumped in. Had the whole place to myself. Sometimes I wish I had more friends who were cool with it.

6. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

7. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

So glad you had that experience skinny dipping

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Who cares what ya look like buddy!!

Lets go skinny dipping....... IT ISNT ABOUT LOOKS... Its about FREEDOM and not being confined!!

1 person likes this.
  9. Tboone3814

Tboone3814 Members

Love that place! Isn't it a little dirty tho? Like with garbage and stuff?

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

with current rain fall. the river is to dangerous to swim in without a life jacket. pollution wise. not any worse than some the suburb streams and lakes ..

11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

me too...

1 person likes this.
  12. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

you naughty girl you ;)

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You can get to many snow melts where I live for skinny dipping. You can get to better ones if you have a horse. ;) secluded natural beauties, the most refreshing and invigorating experience I've had. I've been doing this for years now, few times a week I will try and skinny dip in the ice cold waters as they unveil themselves. Something about the feeling of your skin shrinking around your body, then stretching back out while you sit in the sun to warm your blood. I feel energetic too afterwards, clean, crisp and beautiful. :)

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I also like to capture the snow melt as it's very fresh water. :)

15. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Skinny dipping is great!

Also, I would rather swim in a lake or ocean than a chemical laden pool any day. Even salt water pools still have chemicals in them. In a lake you can swim further, dive deeper, look at cool plants and animals below the surface. Just so many things to do!

Most animals and fish are not likely to swim up to something as big as a human and try to take a chunk anyways. It is only if they feel threatened that they will hurt you, so if you are aware of your surroundings you should be fine. The only thing I have ever really been worried about is jellyfish, and even then, I would still rather take the chance.

1 person likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fresh water ftw. I only pool if its atop a expensive hotel late in the night or early morning.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

chemical laden pool or poop laden lake... anywhere you swim is probably not going to be pure, clean water.

it's still almost always worth it. man was made to float around in the water.

18. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I'll take poop over chlorine. It doesn't make my eyes burn. (Yes yes a million jokes waiting to be made now)

19. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

no.

20. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter