Skinny Dipping

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Laci, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Jimbotdot45

Jimbotdot45 Members

The only time my wife and i went skinny dipping was with some friends on vacation. The kids were inside asleep and we were all drinking on the porch.

Me and the other guy lost a dare so we had to strip and let the ladies take a nude photo of us. We had rented a cabin across a small highway from a reservoir in northern wisconsin.

There wasn't much traffic so we talked the girls into skinny dipping since we were already naked.

The water was so frigging cold! My wife and the other guy went far out so i stayed in the shallows with his wife. She was cold and kept clinging to me for warmth.

Our bits kept bumping together. Shecouldn't stand the water anymore so we moved to ankle deep water. She knew my penis was hard and kept bumping her hips and bush into it. Then i went for it and felt up her boobs. She stroked my hard penis just as my wife and her hubby came out. His penis was as hard as mine.

I thought we were gonna be s wingers that night but my wife chickened out

1 person likes this.
  2. standindad

standindad Banned

The last time I went skinny dipping was years ago when my two nephews and my little cousin, all boys of course went naked in a little pond behind my house. We got leaches all over us, it was not a good swim...

3. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

I only swim naked...I find it odd to wear clothes to go into water haha hey I do. My lady and I have a nude beach we go to and friends pools, random lakes its really the best way to swim. Ive been in the Ocean naked and its pretty amazing feeling.

4. Jordanlk2707

Jordanlk2707 Members

Do any of you enjoy seeing hot guys naked at the nude beach?

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

this thread is about skinny dipping

its not about being a nude beach creeper

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

for the creeps, every thread is about being a creeper.

1 person likes this.
  7. Mstrbtng-b-sexy

Mstrbtng-b-sexy Members

I regularly go in the neighborhood pool , when it's in season. I only go about 5 or 6 in the mornings when no one is around. Nothing like swimming naked early in the morning under the stars to get your day started. :)

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Best way to swim.

9. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Swimming naked feels nice but oh man it's cold on the V !
    Also, I'm not so great at swimming, my body naturally wants to sink, and without my bathing suit I feel heavier like I'm sinking faster... Makes no sense..
    I read people that sink tend to not hold as much air in their lungs and have shallow breathing. I think that's true for me. My dad is the same also,

1 person likes this.
  10. Livenaked

Livenaked Members

Skinny dipping is one of the most free feelings every...skinny dipping with others is always fun. I swim naked everyday I'm my pool..it's heated so it is always comfortable

11. Sora

Sora Members

Been fortunate enough to have a pool in my backyard for the past ten years, and have enjoyed the occasional naked swim. Always was slightly apprehensive though, as wonderful as it is, as someone previously noted, it's exhilarating because it feels like it's something you're not supposed to be doing, even though it's totally natural! I was always afraid of getting in trouble when I was younger.

Gonna be moving soon, and will have a pond and creek in my backyard instead now...looking forward to some skinny dipping in nature!

12. Chatterbox

Chatterbox Members

Hot tub, pool or lake, by ourselves or with friends it's always fun. The best is late swimms at the lake to cool of with friends.

13. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You won't get any argument from us:)

14. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Never confuse a Wang computer with your dick (your whang). The snapping turtles sure don't

(Wang Laboratories Limited)

Some people say 'wang' but it's a Chinese surname for King

15. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

Love it myself also. The wife enjoys it as well.

16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I go down to the creek on the farm where I work and wash off after work! It feels great! The water is really cold even in the summer and knowing that someone else could be watching makes me feel Naughty!

17. eurolady

eurolady Banned

Skinny dipping feels totally amazing! A personal favorite place to do it is in the warm Caribbean sea, when I'm on vacation there.

Always feels great to be free from the straps and have the warm water against my nipples and groin. Not that I have anything against cloth. ;)

Alice in SC likes this.
  18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love to ttat a cool dip in the creek on the farm where I work!

19. barecanuck

barecanuck Members

We enjoy skinny dipping as much as possible usually after dark as there are few accessible beaches that are not crowded. I started in my 20's at parties, the guys would strip down after a few beers and hit the water. Sometimes some of the girls would join us. The most memorable time was with work mates, we were working at a provincial park for the summer and being housed together. We became quite close as friends, nude swimming at late night parties evolved then we sat around the fire. It was never sexual, just warm, relaxing and being completely at ease with each other. Sigh, I miss those days.