Bloating

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Ashalicious, May 30, 2015.

1. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I ate half a slice of pizza for breakfast and I get insta bloat!!! SO ANNOYING and I hate it....whine sigh whine whine whine.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and I wish i had another pizza here from that great pizza place place I just found...pizza is out of this world...and nothing else will ever do.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I will have to wait until next week, though.....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My whine for the day.

3. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Well... that's what pizza does when you have it for breakfast lol. Lots of carbs.

I had corn squares! Tossed the leftover milk. And kind of glad I did when I describe it like that.

Leftover milk... :ack2:

4. Ashalicious

I feel the same way about sushi, I tell ya!

5. Ashalicious

Exactly. I was starving until lunch.

Corn squares sound oddly satisfying. I haven't had breakfast cereal in over a year, I think. I'm totally craving corn flakes right now, lol.

6. Moonglow181

Me, too...i was thinking about corn flakes myself lately. i have not had those or any cereal in a coon's age....and I am hungry and tired....another whine, today....LOL

Why am I so tired tonight?
    and I had a small piece of a sandwich and half of a banana and that was it today....

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe you need a coffee?

1 person likes this.
  8. Moonglow181

Yes, I do, Irm...that would be a perfect remedy...a coffee right about now....as I still have a few things to do before I go to sleep and I am still farting around here..... :D

but I don't have any coffee left and no coffee maker! dammit

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ash, look for a supplement product at the chemist called Chitosan. I take this occasionally and it is showing signs of blocking the digestion of carbs. I also read it is experimentally being used for weight management because of this. So if it has a chance of naturally working with your body, it may just stop bloating. :)

10. Ashalicious

Does it stop bloating by pushing things through me, or?

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Umm well I think it'll help with bloating because if the supp works for your system then it won't digest the carbs that make us feel this way. But that's if it works for you. I know supps don't always work with everyone.

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Pizza is one of the worst things you could possibly eat for breakfast if you're concerned about your weight or simply bloating. Starchy carbs cause water retention, for one. And secondly, you pretty much screw yourself over for the entire day in terms of mobilizing fat when you eat carbs first thing in the morning since it causes an insulin response. For me, pizza is a "cheat" meal I would save for one day of the week where I pretty much go all out and eat whatever I please.

1 person likes this.
  13. Ashalicious

I ate chicken and hummus for the rest of the day, to hopefully balance it all out. I've been lifting lots of weights at the gym, so hopefully it won't set me back too much. I only had half a piece, anyways.

It can be so hard to resist cold pizza when it is in your fridge...there was so much left over, I didn't have the heart to throw it all away.

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

A half a slice of pizza won't set you back if you are otherwise on track with your diet and don't make a regular habit of it. It ultimately boils down to overall calories in vs. out. The bloating is from water anyway.

15. Ashalicious

I've been eating pretty clean, so I'm not too worried. Bloating is just annoying because I feel sexiest when my tummy is flat.....

I love your new avatar, btw. You look good.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if your meal was a half a piece of pizza, i have to assume you were mistaking extreme hunger for bloating.

either that or the pizza was left out overnight. i've been told horror stories about the results of eating leftover pizza that was not properly refrigerated.