Strange Question, Do You Ever Dream In Black And White?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by DrewSpeaksTrue, May 21, 2015.

1. Llama

Llama Member

I had this pretty cool dream years ago that I got to hang out with the Beatles. Paul And Ringo were in color. John and George were in black and white. This was a year or so after George passed. I'll never forget how cool/weird that dream was.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

total emersion in all of mine. only way i can tell i'm not awake is being able to levitate and teleport.
    which is maybe why its good i can't in real life, or i'd never be able to tell.

1 person likes this.
  3. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

I use to have this dream where I was tiny and this giant Frankenstein was chasing me through a forest. He was crying and saying not to run away cause he just wanted to be friends. The entire dream was in black and white but when his huge tear drops would land around me they would splash color on the trees and ground for a moment till the water faded away and then it would go back to black and white.

Towards the end of the dream I would believe him that he just wanted to be friends and felt bad for him. So I would let him pick me up. Then he'd set me back down and try to stomp on me with his giant foot. I always woke up at that point though.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Damn! Do you issues with trusting people, or has someone ever betrayed you?

5. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

I was adopted when I was 4 and a lot of stuff happened with bio mom. I'm pretty sure it stems from that. :)

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, that's what came to mind when I read your dream. Maybe the giant Frankenstein-like character resemble an adult. And even though you were tiny in the dream, that could have actually been you as a child. Dreams are weird like that.

1 person likes this.