Should All The Leaders Of The World Be Women Now?

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by susie_tight, May 19, 2015.

?

Should All The Leaders Of The World Be Women Now?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

Since men have appeared to have lost their grip even more so with their powers, from their household to political power in office.
    Seems just about all men do not value their friends, family and community, or even themselves as much as they claim at least. I mean look how men fill up the sex offenders websites so much these days, join gangs, do public mass shootings, overpopulation in the male prisons.
    I guess i better state the obvious, that not all men are like this, and some women are guilty of the same thing. I know some will defend all men based on one man they know personally, who actually may be a stand up kind of dude. But the percentages of men vs women with all these issues, obviously men are not as capable of handling their powers as much anymore, and maybe women can.
    Maybe men should step down, women take over, even if no plan is perfect (or at least starts off that way), why not?
    Since so many men are gay or bi now (perhaps most these days), shouldn't it be okay that they are house husbands now, or secretaries?...for the most part now. Let the stand up get up and go women take over?

Watson_, DrRainbow and MsDaiquiri like this.
  2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I would be happy to be a house husband and work at home in between chores,as I am a natural homebody and multi-talented creative and I work from home anyway.Certainly a lot of men have been screwing up the planet in so many ways for such a long time,and think it is essential to foster the feminine instincts in the world if society is not to disintegrate before our sorry assed eyes.But do women want to take this responsibility,or are they more probably hampered by an institutionally patriarchal and sexist social environment.I think the world is desperately in need of the spiritual Earth Mother,but the actions of the strong good man are also needed.I believe at least in theory in the perfect symbiosis of all genders,races and sexual orientations,trying together to constructively figure a way out of this mess.But the megalomaniacal male power drive is really revving it up with very detrimental consequences,as can be seen by many nation states upping the anti with increased nationalism and militarization.Some times I Just wonder what the fuck is wrong with the male psychology,and this at times,I admit,involves taking a good hard look at myself.I am on the path of engaged Buddhism,so hope to be soon taking practical steps to help as much as I can,in whatever way I can.There is a fight going on for the future of the planet.Women could play a very important role in deciding the right outcome.We all need to evolve into something greater than our current selves.The Earth is to precious to hand over to the short sighted power brokers and mega-corps.This place belongs to us too,and we need to let the enemy know it,even as we try to understand their motivations.Humanity is a collection of brothers and sisters capable of great compassion.This is what the best of all world religions teach.Maya knows.

3. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I don't agree with absolute solutions. They have the greatest potential for opposite failures that are currently unseen or unrealized. Equality should be our only aim at this point. Anyone who wants domination has other issues that need to be studied. To assume that all of humanities screw-ups are the domain of men is just about as sexist as it gets. Plenty of women have initiated conflicts. Even wars. And I can't say I'm too impressed with some of the aggressive, greedy women who have made the news for so long like Hillary, Carly, Nancy, Sarah and Madeline.

I see no value in dwelling on the differences between men and women as if they were distinct advantages and disadvantages. It's too easy to slide into a divisive state that serves nobody but the power hungry. And that's the real test. If the thing you are supporting is simply geared toward shifting power to a small group of "leaders", is it really so benevolent? I have faith in humanity because of people like Mozart, Curie, Eiffel and Susan Boyle. Not assholes like Putin, the Clintons and the Bush's.

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'll do it. :)

MsDaiquiri and scratcho like this.
  5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Women are the master gender! Exterminate the inferior sex and form a reich that shall last 1000 years!

6. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Your logic is flawed--no one sex, neither a woman or man can be more efficient than the other. It takes the continuity of a man and a woman working together as equals to be efficient.

wrat1, dogsy64 and AceK like this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

trolling 101: don't be so over-the-top as to make it obvious that you're just messing with people.

of course, you seem to be getting serious answers, so maybe trolling has changed since my day.

4 people like this.
  8. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

Some men want enjoy taking a break from their routine, and expectations.
    I think there would be enough women who want to take charge. Even if most prefer the simple life, how things are now.

9. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

Well my thought was obviously not an absolute solution, but an idea that might be better for what's going on these days, and where we are all headed.

10. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

1 person likes this.
  11. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

Good for you! :)

1 person likes this.
  12. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yup. And then they get female groupies.

Meh.

13. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

well lets not go nuts. Women are more peaceful, but they follow mens influence more so. If women are the majority in charge, then this might help inspire young females. So long as women can control their emotions.

14. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

Well if you don't like it, then ignore my comments like i will ignore yours from now on. No big deal. But you are probably trying to egg me on actually, so this will be the end of me converting with you about serious stuff.

Maybe you should only stick to your chat sessions, and talk about butterflies and clouds,etc., if this is too much reality to handle for you, sweetie.

15. susie_tight

susie_tight Members

women get male groupies to. But these women don't have to do squat to get these groupies...well except look good.

16. Eerily

Eerily Members

I've already spoken to Susie about this in the chat room, but for others I'll start with the same question I asked her. You do realize that women aren't new?

17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think there should always be a balance.....some good women...some good men.......

cosmicdust and Hip Pickle Rick like this.
  18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

there is only one type of person ambitious enough to rise to a position of power, no matter the gender - power hungry, greedy people who don't care about using others as their stepping stones.

there are exceptions but this is generally the rule

1 person likes this.
  19. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

everyone should self govern
    ultimately, that is what i do.

cosmicdust likes this.
  20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

chat's totally gay, i never go in there.