Taking Acid That Got Wet?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by cedarbug31, May 19, 2015.

1. cedarbug31

cedarbug31 Members

So I have 2 tabs of acid that got lost out in my yard in a tiny piece of tin foil. By the time I finally found it it had been raining outside for about an hour. I took it inside and put it in a different piece of tin foil but I could tell it was damp.is it still okay to take and could it affect the acid and how hard I trip?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It might affect it, it's still ok to take and I would prepare as if it's full potency but it's possible it lost some.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

awe man this one time I had 4 hits, in a cigarette pack .. I went to take one and crumpled the pack and tossed it into the river. OMG what have I done???? ........... I took my shoes off and jumped in after it. lucky the pack just floated on the top and didnt get to wet but wet it did get... I proceeded to take the other 3 hits .. good times. I can never go to that section of the river and not think about that moment.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Water is not good for it, but only one way to find out. If it was not out there too long you might be ok.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

dick move

to answer the OP, your acid is probably at least a little bit ruined from contact with water. the good thing though is that is was rain water, which shouldn't have much (or any?) chlorine in it. LSD is widely known to be sensitive to water, but that's TAP water, because of the chlorine in it...mostly.

but it can't make the acid more dangerous or anything, or make you have a bad trip. at the very worst, it just won't work.

eat it and see.

6. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

eat it lol