How Dangerous Is Smoking Out Of A Can

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by reefer_Cheifer420, May 19, 2015.

1. reefer_Cheifer420

reefer_Cheifer420 Members

I used to smoke out of cans bc i didnt ever have a bowl or papers. I hear its bad for ya but i really dont know?

1 person likes this.
  2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Yes inhaling toxic burnt allminum is bad for you

Just go to the store and get papers or smoke out of an apple or something

1 person likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Sounds like you need a ghetto bong.

Here's what you do. Get a syrup bottle shaped like a woman. Using a marker change the name to "Mrs ButterBong". Rinse out all of the syrup residue so it's clean. Then, poke a hole in the back for your stem. Use a decent stem and you can keep making this bong over and over as you need. Also, it's a color-changing bong. More on that later!

I've had to carefully heat the plastic so the stem hole bends out enough for a good bong angle and so it's down in the water. Go ahead and make a smaller carb hole between her shoulder area. You may also need to seal the stem hole with tape. I prefer masking tape as I can replace it quickly. Don't use gorilla tape.

So, what you have is a bong shaped like a woman with a stem in her ass (so she won't look like a tranny, but flip it around if you like). As you toke you suck her head and make her stare at your crotch. As you smoke more and more from her, she changes color. First slightly yellow, then brown and ultimately she's a true black mammy! At that point you're not only a horrible sexist, you're a racist as well.

Enjoy!!!

3 people like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How do you even smoke from a can? =\

Back in my day it was like, the cheapest thing people used was a pop top juice bottle and a garden hose. I don't know what they did for the cone piece though.

Man, you'd find them all over the school grounds after a weekend. Must have been the place to be or something. Can't wait to get out on Friday, Friday night can't wait to break in. :d

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Depends on the can.... Smoking from a gas can is the worst.

3 people like this.
  6. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

It's not good for you, and it's not even good to drink from aluminum cans. Heavy metals wreck havoc on your body.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

there's pinholes under the weed, and you suck it out the regular mouth hole. it's a really awful way to smoke, and even if it was actually the healthiest way to do it, it just wouldn't be worth what a shitty experience it is.

8. GeorgeJetStoned

I'd agree, but, have you ever tried coal in a bong?

9. GeorgeJetStoned

Yes, enjoy the burned paint. And as an added bonus, the fried lining of the interior of the can which degrades at only around 300F.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Fuck that. :D

11. Tyrsonswood

There is an art to lifting a glowing hot coal from the fire and setting it into your bowl with your fingers...

An old Indian showed me that trick.

2 people like this.
  12. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

boiling point of aluminumis far higher than can be reached with a butane lighter even under the best conditions ... now it is possible that small bits of a very thin hot surface may become brittle and become atomized particulate matter but i dont think it is as dangerous as peopke think. welding metals including aluminum surely exposes one to more harmful fumes than smoking from a can. i would think that the paint, and other coatings on the metal which beverage cans have would be far more harmful, breaking down into whatever volatile organic compounds they may when heat is applied.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A lot of the nasties in welding fumes are vaporised though. You don't taste welding fumes. If you can taste the aluminium,
    something is wrong.

Unless you weld galvanised steel, that shit will fuck you up. And that's what's dangerous about aluminium isn't the metal itself, it's what it is coated in or painted with. That's your danger. You could sand off all the galvanising and then weld and it'd be 50000000% better for you. Maybe stripping a coke can of it's finish would be beneficial too. Maybe. :)

14. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Never have done that....but I remember way back when, using the paper wrapped around a certain tampon for a joint. Bought a corn cop pipe at a little gift shop once for a buck....that tasted horrible, btw.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A tampon? You guys are fucked. :D

16. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Not the tampon...the paper it was wrapped in, used to be paper, probably plastic now. Don't know....never buy them anymore :)

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This stuff was always very cheap. Rolling papers.

[​IMG]

18. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I never tried this, but couldn't you just set a bud on fire and inhale?

19. Tyrsonswood

Sure... I usually wrap it in paper first though.

1 person likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe of tired the can a few times.. never worked very well.