Hbwr Advice

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by beatledom, May 13, 2015.

1. beatledom

beatledom Members

Hey guys, so sometime soon I am planning on taking my first trip with HBWR. I have no experience with psychedelics but plenty with the old Ganja I plan to take around 4 or 5 seeds using a cold water extraction.

I bought them off eBay where they were described as untreated and from Hawaii.

I will be smoking and drinking lots of herbal tea (chamomile,peppermint, ginger, rooibos,) also I will be tripping with a friend with a history of depression and anger issues who will be smoking with me as usual

So basically I want to know if that all sounds OK and what advice.some of the more experienced among you can offer.
    Thanks and peace and love

2. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i would advise you to find shrooms or cid.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

When I've done HBWR, I've scraped the seeds of their furry outer coating, crushed them into digestible pieces and took it like that, chased with a ginger beer.

I find that works fine, the seeds kind of tastes like dirt, but 5 seeds is nothing, so you can quickly chase it and be done with it rather than going through an extraction (which I've heard mixed reviews of regarding effectiveness).

I recommend ginger beer, it helps alleviate nausea. (It's non-alcoholic)

I have enjoyed my HBWR experiences, at 5 seeds which I recommend dosing, the body trip is likely to be most pronounced and there may be light visuals with some interesting color changes, closed eye visuals and minor visual distortions may present themselves.

I note these effects all without the presence of weed thrown into the mix. Often times weed can potentiate other drugs, to like where you will be higher or 'tripping' more than you might expect from the combo. Basically sometimes when combining certain drugs, 1 + 1 = 10 rather than 1 + 1 = 2. (Take note of that) With that in mind, I'd recommend waiting until like ~2 hours in and see where you are at in the experience before deciding to smoke weed, particularly for your depressed friend.

I have yet to experience significant nausea with HBWR, which some report, I'm not sure if it's due to the ginger beer or scraping the coating or I've just been lucky but nausea has not been an issue at all for me with HBWR. The primary side effect I notice, is that they are a potent muscle constrictor, so you may feel your muscles tighten up at points which is not always the most pleasant feeling, but it is tolerable.

Overall, I find HBWR seeds pretty good, at that dose they likely will not be as mindbending as a full dose of LSD but there are some interesting cognitive shifts, perception alteration, and it can be a worthwhile psychedelic experience.

1 person likes this.
  4. beatledom

beatledom Members

Yeah that's what I would prefer but that's not an option in this area unfortunately.

And wow thanks man. So don't you think it would be intense enough that it may cause an adverse reaction in my friend ?

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think it could perhaps be beneficial for your friend, if he goes in with the right mindset of exploring them for personal growth and to learn from the experience rather than just to get high. Psychedelics play heavily on your mindset and setting, so make sure you are both in a good mood and comfortable environment going in.

If your friend is comfortable smoking pot, I think he'll be alright. Emotions can shift more rapidly than with weed but I'd say HBWR (LSA) is more clear headed or lucid than weed. The unadulterated HBWR 'trip' at thise dose will likely still have 'reality' still very much present. If you choose to smoke weed, I cannot say what the interaction will be like. I'd say if you both want this experience yet have slight reservations about your friend postpone the weed until coming down ~(6-8 hrs) that way you can be in the same headspace and what not.

6. beatledom

beatledom Members

Ok thanks man you make a lot of sense

7. jimmyJ113h

jimmyJ113h Members

How many doses of ayahuasca have I created from the following ingredients?

Banisteriopsis caapi red vine 100g

Banisteriopsis caapi 30x resin 30g

Chacruna 100g

Chaliponga 50g

Mimosa Hostilis 50g

Any help would be much appreciated, many thanks