How Many Men Like Being Pegged

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by straponprincess, May 11, 2015.

1. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Actually didn't that wolf of wall street character in your avatar like it in the ass. At least there was one femdom scene in that movie where he'd a candle in his ass.

2. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

There was a scene with a femdom but that doesn't really help my situation lol

3. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

Oh I wouldn't mind having those words whispered in my ear before taking it!

4. TryItOnce

TryItOnce Members

I'd love to try. Not really sure how to bring about the convo

5. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

My wife and I have done pegging. At first it started out as a joke. I bought her a dildo and she said that if I used it on her she was going to use it on me. One night I used it on her and she said your turn, but it didn’t happen. The next night I was lying in bed and she lubed it up and started in on me. When she was doing me with the dildo I wasn’t impressed, then the sex after was awesome. The next time I twisted to watch her reaction, the look of enjoyment on her face was incredible. I now ask her to peg my ass regular. She is such a meak person that she gets overrun by her coworkers. This is making her more confident and dominant in all aspects of life. I don’t see it as feminizing me, because if I don’t want it, we don’t do it. It’s nice for her to take charge and control things once it a while. I am considering getting a strapon with a vibrating dildo inside so she gets even more stimulation. She won’t buy these toys herself.

erofant likes this.
  6. HotLiquid50

HotLiquid50 Members

I have had fingers and toys but she has yet to strap on. My hope is take a real cock in my ass someday soon. Preferably while my wife or another woman watching but It'll probably go down solo.. My fingers are crossed. An anal orgasm is intense and lasting. I hope to report back. My ass is freshly washed inside and out right now. My wife should be toying my ass within 2hrs. I'm smiling.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  7. HotLiquid50

HotLiquid50 Members

Take my ass and pimp me out as a cum whore. I'm a hot irsh daddy in need.

8. Kinkguy619

Kinkguy619 Members

My wife pegs me regularly. I love it. I love anything in my ass actually, LOL.

erofant, EroticaWriter and Vabeachbud like this.
  9. Kinkguy619

Kinkguy619 Members

Try using a toy fist and jerk it back and forth in real short strokes. You will pre cum like crazy and possibly cum without even ever touching your cock. I find the larger the toy the better. Length doesn’t matter but diameter does.

10. Razzberries

Razzberries Members

My adventures with prostate stimulation started several years ago when my physician (female) gave me the ever-popular DRE (digital rectal examination). To my considerable surprise, it felt great and I damn near came all over the exam table. I told my wife about the experience, and convinced to try giving me a prostate massage. Kaboom! After a while we settled on her using a vinyl glove and lots of Astroglide silicone gel lube. Next was toys. The Jopen Ego-4 massager will make you levitate off the bed, and the Renegade Monster Meat gives a more than satisfying stretch. Last night, for the first time she fucked me with a Realdoe Slim held in place with a Joques Spareparts harness while jacking me off. Absolutely fantastic! If you're curious, I encourage to give pegging and other P-spot stimulation a try.

erofant and EroticaWriter like this.
  11. sam homan

sam homan Members

Ex girlfriend of mine used to rim me an fuck me with a vibro an l loved it, l think a lot of blokes don`t like it cos they seem to think it makes them gay, l found it mind blowing an wanted the dildo bigger an bigger which she was quite happy to do, as for strapon just the thought of it turns me on big time.

EroticaWriter and Vabeachbud like this.
  12. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

I love it, my only complaint is that it doesn't happen often enough...

13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I need it BAD..We've had everything we need to make it happen. Just waiting for My hot sexy wife to be in the right mood. I love bigger and feeling stretched out. Rubs my prostate really good that way. I can't take anything longer than about 7". Wish I could take a lot more.

Downonthemuffin likes this.
  14. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Feels so awesome when the wife puts her strap on cock on my hole and begins to push it in me, then my ass opens and it slides in, getting hard thinking about it....

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. 4nick8er

4nick8er Members

My wife and I have been pegging for well over 20 years and we love it ! She will fist me also. It started almost 30yrs ago when she rimmed me for the first time and over a couple years evolved from tongue to finger to toys. If asked prior to rimming I had no interest in having my ass played with, wasn't even something I ever considered, and all these years later I continue to be her very happy ass-slut !!

BoyToy69 and Downonthemuffin like this.
  16. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Getting pegged is so fucking hot !!!, like you it turns me into a cock whore and ass slut !!....

BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

Have received from many female lovers and I LOVE IT!

erofant, BoyToy69 and Downonthemuffin like this.
  18. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

It can be a lot of fun when done right, and if the wife isn’t up for it there is always the blowup dolls...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. MikeyH

MikeyH Members

I've been pegged by my wife and it's THE experience. I've also tried butt plugs but it wasn't quite the same

BoyToy69 and Nakedwalker like this.
  20. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

My wife was well-experienced, having pegged several guys before we ever met. She knew I had a virgin hole and was very gentle and patient until I got used to being regularly penetrated. She hits the right spots and gives me massive orgasms.

To the guys who haven’t yet or won’t try it, you owe it to yourself to at least TRY it if you get the opportunity.