Nothing To Hide, They Can Already Read Your Mind

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Cannabliss88, May 7, 2015.

1. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Indeed. It is always a choice between love and fear. We all have both inside of us so it all comes down to which we feed.

I have come to believe that love and happiness is the only way to defeat our opressors. When we overcome fear we do not let "them" win because they only win through fear.

It is not easy but always a choice we can make, to chose love.

PS: Shit how did I accidentally re-post so many times when I only meant to post once?... oh well...) Love>Fear. :)

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Or better yet........

https://youtu.be/NNiie_zmSr8

Hotwater :D

3. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

The astral plane is how all weird paranormal things work in this world, including teleportation.

4. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Oh, and the part between point A and point B of teleportation can delete the soul when in it is in its unmaterialized format.

Damage control can be hard for the paranormal.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I think i will put these empty beer cans to good use and build a Faraday cage with them: no way my brain waves could leak through solid aluminum beer can shielding ... right?

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Use lead....

8. AceK

I don't think my beer cans contain lead though (i hope not) ... i think if i drank enough beer though that reading my mind might be "futile" or something lol

9. Bud D

Bud D Member

The mind is largely empty. It's not hard to insert any idea. The real conspiracy is that they convince people of what their opinions should be. Not giving opposition a voice. That's why they hate the Internet.

2 people like this.
  10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh, jesus...who who is they?...and who would want to read anyone's mind really? I have my own thoughts that fill me up...I don't need anyone else's garbage filling my head.
    I have to fight that shit, if people TRY to put thoughts into my head ....
    I cannot read minds, nor would I want to...but I know if someone is coming at me with daggers or kittens......with the sesitivity of the princess and the pea.

People have claimed to read my mind...and maybe they can. I know i send out strong brain waves into the universe. So be it, if they can...i have nothing to hide. Stan claims to...No wonder hs is so mean lately...lol...well, maybe he always was, and i did not see it.
    My mom did, though.

I am emotionally stronger now than I was then.
    \

and physically, too. I am no longer crippled with lyme's disease.

11. hotwater

Lyme disease, sorry to hear that but you’re certainly on the right forum.

The most likely source of Lyme disease is Plum Island New York which was used as an animal disease research center, it then escaped and was first diagnosed in old Lyme Connecticut. From there it spread throughout North America and beyond.

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  12. Bud D

Bud D Member

I think that the idea of mirror neurons is a bit like reading someone. Then again people can surprise us!

13. AceK

Isn't that just empathy? Another type of "communication"? Communication ≠ telepathy; some communication is very subtle and nonverbal. Some hypothetical person with say, an IQ of 1,000 would find us very predictable probably to the point of seeming telepathic, or "god-like". I don't believe actual telepathy is possible though at this point; though I wouldn't say that it's been dis-proven either. I've read an interesting theoretical paper on consciousness and another interesting hypothesis and it doesn't seem like there's anything that would allow for something like telepathy as far as understand, but we don't understand it that well yet. We're just starting to figure out how it probably works.

Anyway here are those papers, in case anyone is actually interested in reading them.

Oizumi M, Albantakis L, Tononi G (2014) From the Phenomenology to the Mechanisms of Consciousness: Integrated Information Theory 3.0. PloS Comput Biol 10(5): e1003588.
    doi:10.1371/journal.pcbi.1003588

Barrett AB (2014) An integration of Integrated Information Theory with fundamental physics. Front. Psychol. 5:63

edit: i wasn't going to make them links at first, but typed the citations into google and it pulled them up as the first result. Hey I guess i didn't do too bad on the citations after all.

14. Bud D

Bud D Member

Results in empathy some of the time. But I feel it's the process of witnessing and projecting our self and experience.

15. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Wow. That's a mindbending read.
    https://sites.newpaltz.edu/ticktalk/social-attitudes/story-by-smaranda-dumitru/
    In case anyone is interested.

16. hotwater

17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Possibly.....it could have been planted, as it is an epidemic now.
    When I got it in 2000...no one was thinking about it, and I was misdiagnosed for almost a year...which is why it was able to do the damage it did to me. It took a brilliant doctor to think of it, finally, and test me for it.....With Eastern medicine help, I combatted it......Western medicine did not help at all.

18. AceK

if i could read some people's minds i might die or something

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well you don't need to be a mind reader of have mind reading technology to read mine. i don't know how or why, but, especially when i'm tired and half asleep like now, it broadcasts.
    i've even had conversations where the other person never realized i wasn't vocalizing at all.
    of course those are only the thoughts i formalize into words, my internal thinking is more like charts of relationships and sequences, as is, is suspect, for everything with an organic brain.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

uhmmmm, ok.