Nothing To Hide, They Can Already Read Your Mind

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Cannabliss88, May 7, 2015.

1. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

If they want to take me out they will. They have no reason to but they already can watch us and listen to every word we say and most likely read our minds.

That being said there is no longer any reason to be paranoid...they already know.

No more need for elaborate stories from conspiracy nuts when if they wanted to take you out they would do it swiftly and silently.

Too bad for them that there is something called karma!

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqMG3VR5PP4

1 person likes this.
  3. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Nice!

I like having my mind read from time to time just be careful not to read too much ;)

Nothing like a mind reader with benign/beneficial intentions

4. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I'm drunk too and I think someone can listen to my very thoughts. but to be fair i might be yelling them or thinking them , it's too hard to discern

5. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

I'm not drunk if that's what you are implying (actually pretty damn sober) but I believe there are people capable of reading minds making wiretapping an obsolete distraction in comparison.

Not too paranoid about it though because despite my crazy thoughts nothing I think about would put me at the top of the wanted list compared to what some people think about.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You are not truly paranoid if they really are out to get you.

3 people like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Smoke synthetic weed, it will cause your mind to be unreadable.

5 people like this.
  8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

idk, i smoked synthetic weed once and heard my thoughts out loud ... i hope no one
    else could hear them.

9. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Been there done that I'll pass

10. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

To be honest I have no idea how advanced "they" are but it wouldn't surprise me if they could read our minds.

My point is "they" have bigger fish to fry like Bernie Sanders if they ever even let him get anywhere in his campain.

I mean I don't even know who "they" are and most people who claim to know are delusional and make up all kinds of bullshit stories when the truth is probably much less entertaining but much more effective than bullshit like trying to kidnap George Bush and invade Texas like some fool posted.

No, why the fuck would they do that when it would make much more sense for them to spend that time developing mind reading technology?

Edit: But I digress. I admit there are times I think they're out to get me and sometimes I think they're out to get all of us with things like GMOs and subtle chemical warfare, pharmaceuticals etc to dumb us all down.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

too bad for everyone else it's only theoretical.

12. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

If you think someone is reading your mind, think of the nastiest parts of the HF real kinky forum.

If you then hear them say, "Aww man, that's fucking sick", not only will you identify them, you'll pay their ass back.

1 person likes this.
  13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

There is??

How is it this country can CONTINUE TO TREAT THE WORLD LIKE SHIT year after year!!!! (Forcing thier views on the world,killing inocent ppl,etc)

Cops can treat ppl like garbage and nothing is done!!!!!!

14. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

I saw this on The Onion.

15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

do you really think people care that much to read your mind? dont most people have their own mind to worry about?

1 person likes this.
  16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You're so sexy when you're paranoid.
    Rawr!

But, half seriously... if all this existed we common-folk won't even know it existed. Just like when an apocalypse hits or a new world order is uplifted we won't go on the art that starts civilization anew. We will suffer and die! That or, become mutants of some sort. And then we can torture and kill those enlists bastards. Because that's what we do. We're mutants now. Though, I don't think I would survive the mutation. Also, I probably would jump off a cliff during any revolution... new world order. I don't like change, you know. So, I give you my blessings from wherever I go because I ain't gonna see this through. Unless the apocalypse is zombie... stuff. Then crap. Just crap. There is just no escaping this poop poop hole.

1 person likes this.
  17. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Yes. Not some god somewhere dishing out reward and punishment but every action has a reaction, a consequence.

Look at what the US has been doing to the world and then look at the slow decline of the US. Its all energy. Put out bad energy and it will somehow find its way back to you. You can say the great recesion and even 9/11 was the US bad karma maning back to bite us.

1 person likes this.
  18. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Someone here on HF said it's over earlier...and i have been thinking of this song for two days now.....so....since i cannot find the thread or remember the person who said it...i will just put the song on this thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOK4U_pSxGA

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

they're just as paranoid as you are. that's why they're watching. insecurity is the human condition. probably that of all biologically living things.
    love is how to not show it and not have to think about it.
    here's a tip though; consideration helps lower everyone's insecurity.

1 person likes this.
  20. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Indeed. It is always a choice between love and fear. We all have both inside of us so it all comes down to which we feed.

I have come to believe that love and happiness is the only way to defeat our opressors. When we overcome fear we do not let "them" win because they only win through fear.

It is not easy but always a choice we can make, to chose love