First Time Dmt Experience, I'll Explain It The Best I Can..

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Cambo100, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Cambo100

Cambo100 Members

I had a dose of around 50 mg of some white DMT. It wasnt purely white, it had sort of a tan color to it. I used a glass pipe with a thick layer of some vaporized bud (Im also a big time stoner). I added the dmt on top of the bud and made my first hit, i remembered not to directly put the flame on it so i kind of waved the flame around the dmt then held my first hit in for a few seconds. Took a second hit repeating the same process. My third hit got me, it was a massive hit. I think the pipe was milked up with dmt and weed smoke. I released the carb and inhaled the smoke in my lungs. I held it in for as long as i could but the high just slapped me in my face and i think i blew out all the smoke. I kind of feel as if the experience was sort of a blur, i think its cuz of the weed. But oddly enough, I can still remember most or all of the things that happened though.

When i was holding that third and final hit in, my vision went crazy; i remembered my friend, who has also tried it, said that i wasnt ready for the dmt. It was like things that i looked at got further away from me. Sort of like when you increase the FOV on minecraft. I think i also saw a glass chrysanthemum/fractal pattern that shot me into hyperspace. Now keep in mind that this all probably happened in 5 or 15 seconds. As i was in hyperspace everything was so hyperreal, like i lost contact from reality. I think i had an ego death because i couldnt even function. I was kind of lost in my own world. I kept putting my hands on my face & mouth because i was in such awe of what was going on. Matter fact, i couldnt even process what was going on, i couldnt handle it. I must've had my eyes closed for most of the experience because it was like most of the experience was black. Like when you close your eyes. Or maybe its just because i smoke too much weed so it was like a blur. Im not too sure. When i did open my eyes everything was more visually bright or crisp. Its a bit hard to explain. But i do believe that i just closed my eyes for most of the experience just being overwhelmed by the plethora of emotion and thought that the dmt brought me. As i was tripping in my chair, my bed was like a magnet. I went straight for it, landed on my stomach with my back faced up. I layed there until i could finally come back to process what just happened. It was the "DMT fold" that brought me back. As i was laying there at the peak of my experience, i felt as if i was not coming back to reality. My experience was quite similar to what they call Ontoseismic on the dmt nexus. Except for the beauty and love part. I was just greatly overwhelmed by the experience. At one point i even forgot that i had smoked the dmt and was so confused as to what was going on. Also, as i was laying on my bed at the peak of the experience, i had my eyes closed. Didnt hallucinate anything while i had my eyes closed (just blackness) but for some reason, i feel as if i saw a dark being standing over me looking down at me in that blackness. I feel as if that being touched my back or something and i think that is what ultimately slowly lead me back into reality. It was like the DMT fold. You can find the definition on the dmt nexus. As i finally got some sense of reality, i got up from my bed in such a disturbed way like "what the fuck just happened". I sort of moved in a slow-like motion just trying to proccess and go over what happened from start to end. The whole experience lasted about 15-20 mins. Im willing to try it again with the intent to control the experience but first i must take a break from it.

1 person likes this.
  2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

no, to the underlined part. don't try to control the experience.

laying in bed was the right idea. surrender. in this case it's not weak to do so. it takes a lot of courage to completely give in to something. but it will be more worthwhile than trying to control the trip.

i think you have only had a small glimpse at what DMT can do. i am included in that. only vaped it like 6 or so times, never brokethrough to "hyperspace." but i have seen many geometrical shapes with eyes closed, and felt like someone was standing over me, watching (like you mentioned)

3. thismoment

thismoment Member

Sounds like you got pretty far. It's worth your while to get some dried parsley, put a little in a pipe, then the magic, and then a very thin layer of parsley. It kind of helps in not burning up the goods.

Good luck with the control part!

I respect your taking a break. Except for some changa, I'm on a two+ year break because it's just too scary to really think about it. But then I'm generally more conservative these days.