Sex After Marriage

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sphenxh, Apr 24, 2015.

1. veryopen

veryopen Members

that just not the case for me, i have been with my wife 17 years and we still have it about 5/7 times a week in all sorts of places and all sorts of ways

2. BookitHondo

BookitHondo Visitor

All depends...different things impact the sex drive...in my case the last 20 years sex has been non existent due to health reasons on the other half. Having a strong sex drive I go on the outside that is just the way it is. For some lucky marriages where both are healthy and have strong sex drives it can be very very good....happy for them!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. commodoredawe

commodoredawe Members

Well I guess over the years the have realized what they really wanted and what they truly enjoed in sex. The did not get any or just sume during the time the were married. Either the woman had fallen out of love with them and as a consequence they had stopped having sex or the ,things the men(in most casse) or the wife (in some cases) wanted or desired were considered gross,], unhygenic or perveted.

Most of the men and women (the partner who wanted sex but did not get any) would have tried many different strategies to kick-start their sex-lifes. I think most of them would have tried to avoid going down the route of betrayal and looking for partners outside hte marriage as long as possible. They certainly would have tried to talk, would have tried to create eemotions by romantic settings, smooth-talk, music and to hpe that the relaxing effect of alcohol can have and that very often moderate tipsiness leads ot very rewarding and satisfactory.

At the end they had given up, filed for divorce, entered a gym, lost a lot of weight and got fit again. As a consequence their dicks were now as hard again as they were 30 years. And now they are looking for their right "holes of joy" and partners with the same "filty mind" and expectations with regards to the frequency, intensity and kinkiness of the love-making scenarions that they would like to put into practice.

4. EroticHousewife

EroticHousewife Members

here is a question: I am 25 years old and have been married for 2 years now. I have never had sex with my husband, he believes he is either demisexual or asexual. he is even uncomfortable kissing me at times, but we are soulmates and I would never leave him.
    So recently he mentioned to me taking a lover to sate my physical desires, since he is, in his own words "Incompetent to do so currently".
    I am unsure if this would help or hurt our relationship. Opinions?

5. bry75

bry75 Members

He is your husband and soulmate. You guys need to have a good talk about your sexual desires and not to need to find someone else to fulfill them.

6. EroticHousewife

EroticHousewife Members

Problem is, bry, he isn't sure he can ever get this. it doesn't give him any pleasure to try, it only points out his inability to him. he wants to have sex drive, but he doesn't. it's really tough, but i am willing to tough it out and not take the other man option, because it probably wouldn't end well. i am trying to figure out something to do, but it feels like we've tried everything, ya know?

7. bry75

bry75 Members

Try to see a Dr about this. Maybe they can help.

8. Lady L

Lady L Banned

I don't think marriage has anything to do with it really. Any long term relationship, straight or gay, has dry spells.

It's just the way it is.