Sex After Marriage

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sphenxh, Apr 24, 2015.

1. sphenxh

sphenxh Members

WHY MEN AND WOMEN AFTER MARRIAGE ARE MORE HORNEY AND TEND TO MAKE SEX RELATIONS OUTSIDE ?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Hello. Welcome to Hip Forums.
    Please don't type in all caps as it is taken as yelling on the Internet.

We don't like yelling.

To your question, I think you are seeing exceptions. The dramas of affairs are far better stories than day to day contentment.

2 people like this.
  3. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

A few years in the sex slows down and eventually ends. Been married five years and we hardly ever have sex anymore.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Something else is up. Less frequent,sure. None? There's an issue.
    Good luck.

5. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

sex was almost daily, now 7 years in its about once a week maybe less, i still want it daily but I take what I get

Life changes, circumstances change, people change. People have little understanding of their own capability to change, we all know that we are not the same people we were 10 years ago and have changed much in that time, but our capacity to accept that we will continue to change over time is reduced relative the empirical evidence our previous changes in personality should clearly indicate. People who want sex daily now, will likely truly believe they will always want frequent sex in the immediate future, but its just not true. The same with fidelity, people who are adamant in their moral convictions now, will not always stay that way.

1 person likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

they have sex outside because there's kids in the house and they can't get any damn privacy there.

3 people like this.
  7. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

First, I edited your message in case only.
    Second, since English is not your native tongue, I see some issues here. Let me explain.
    let me give you a hand.

Really, men and women are not exactly "more horny" after getting married than they were before, just that they had more availability of "getting some" safer than they could before. So are they more sexually active? In some cases yes they are.

As for "sexual relations outside"...if you mean extramarital relationships, I do not understand that part. Please explain.
    As for "sexual relations outside"...if you mean outdoors, well, yeah! And I mean HELL YEAH! 'cause buddy that's where it's totally fun!

8. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Wowsers! I thought I had edited out my errors. I see I did not. Dang computers....

9. Peediedj67

Peediedj67 Members

i,d say sex in marriage for me has been good, been together 25 years married 20 and still fucking once a week, probably would get it more if i wasnt so tired

10. Backchat

Backchat Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think one of the reasons sex sometimes dries up in a marriage, is because the couple eventually become bored with the same old sex routine all the time.

There are other issues to like stress from work and feeling too tired after the working day which can also dampen the libido.

The first problem can be resolved by couples realising they have a problem here, and changing the way they sexually interact with one another. Spicing up their sex lives by altering their sexual behaviour is one way they can resolve this problem.

Tiredness and work stress isn't so easy to overcome, but changing the time of day couples have sex can help a great deal in this respect.

2 people like this.
  11. BookitHondo

BookitHondo Visitor

after 30 years of marriage here in San Jose....what sex???

12. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

27 years later we're down to 3 or 4 days a week, I'm happy

13. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

13 years married and sex is great!
    I would happily fuck Wifey every day if she was up for it but I reckon thats not very realistic!Two or three times a week keeps me happy.
    Daytime sex when kids are at school is amazing!!!

14. pinton

pinton Members

for the past few months, one night a week we lock the bedroom door, open the toy box and play, prior to that i went for long periods of time not being interested in sex, wife just accepted it, but there was several factors involved and it was probably unfair for my wife.

Currently trying to spark it up with some new things, testing new water and trying to make it more often.

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Married for 40+ years and our enjoyment of sex with each other has never gone away. We don't do it as often as before, only a couple of times a month now, but the heat and satisfaction are still there.

16. veryopen

veryopen Members

been with the wife 17 years and we do it about 5/7 times a week, inside and outside, with and without toys, i guess i am 1 of the lucky ones

1 person likes this.
  17. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Yes you are veryopen!!!

The wife and I fuck around 2/3 times each week and I have a damn good wank on the days we don't!

So I guess that's sex seven days a week for me; well kind of!

1 person likes this.
  18. veryopen

veryopen Members

pmsl, love it, in that case i must have sex about 12 times a week lol

19. silk896

silk896 Member

Never married, but was in two long term relationships.
    What most said is accurate.
    After years have passed and children influence lives, sex can become both a little routine and boring.
    Not for everyone, but there certainly is a pattern.

A sound relationship almost certainly needs some enjoyable sexual activity, but after that peroiod of familiarity has set in it will take an effort.
    Some make that effort
    Others don't and the relationship withers
    Others look for it outside marriage.

It's a choice to be made by each individual. ...... My first relationship - we took option A (she died of ovarian cancer, which is why we are no longer together) My second - well, she took option C.

20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm not married and you're probably not listening anymore, but I will answer your question-post. I don't think married people have that much sex. Why? I don't really know. But if I found that I wasn't getting anywhere in bed, and thought my wife was probably faking it I would be less interested in it by default.