Hippie Fetish

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by STSH, Apr 19, 2015.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Indeed they are. That's why I am with one.

Hope you had time to enjoy the music too.

2. Vickerycr

Vickerycr Members

I have been labeled a hippie and definitely fit the mold. So it's a lifestyle more than a fetish. I'm interested in meeting for socail, knowledge, friendship and dating!

3. al_s

al_s Guest

Oh, absolutely...made it a all around great night.

4. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Any woman who embraces free love can embrace me, anytime anywhere.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Embracing is fine (and indeed FAB & Groovy) however one must careful not to try to cage, for Hippie chicks with a desire to fly away to freedom must be allowed to do so - lest they lose their free spirit

1 person likes this.
  6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

No I assure you - They are very tasty!

7. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

i always said and claimed that being a hippie in the real sense...is a state of mind..
    it's all between our 2 ears..our mind...our soul...our spirit...

Tiger

8. Dental_Floss

Dental_Floss Members

It's not so much "hippie" women just natural women I dig, a women confident enough to not cake her face with makeup and cover herself with expensive scents and cloths. Dreadlocks are hot but a pretty face is a pretty face and I'm a sucker for eyes and a smile. If a girl in an old t-shirt some old brown cords flashed me a pretty smile, I'm puddy in her hands.

9. Dental_Floss

Dental_Floss Members

You get it sir!! I never said it about hippies but I've always said "freak" is a state of mind, it's not what you wear or how you talk it's who you are when no ones around, its in the way you think, the way you live. Being a long time cannabis (thats the hip way to say it now right?) user I've always tried to look as little of a user as possible... don't give them any reason (course now i live in a legal state but still maintain the clean image)

10. Laceymay

Laceymay Members

I be had dreads for almost 7 years now aha

11. Laceymay

Laceymay Members

12. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Yeah I certainly dig hippie chicks. I also really dig those goth chicks---black sexy clothing---man that's hot. I also dig chicks with accents. I dig chicks that play guitar. I dig chicks in knee-high boots. I dig chicks that------well basically------chicks with breasts and vaginas...

Running Horse likes this.
  13. Dax

Dax Members

Stevie Nicks ... My favourite Hippy chick!

fc764989f6369fc5f81d5d3e9b31dac4.jpg

swan616 likes this.
  14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You missed out old chicks, so Jane is safe. :worried:

How about chicks who dress up in police uniforms.? :yum:

15. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

16. Mountain Valley Wolf

As long as they have breasts and a vagina------so basically all chicks. Though I did live in the Philippines for a while so I do need to clarify that I prefer that they were born with the vagina. In fact it is more than a preference. As far as those who were not born that way, I have no problem with them, I support them in being who they are, and will fight for their rights, I even have a sister-in-law that was born a brother-in-law, but they are not my thing.

I guess I should clarify on the hippie chick thing too----there are always talented or very intelligent hippie chicks. But there are also those hippie chicks that were very dumb and gullible. They can be fun, and wild, but there is a limit to the stupidity where I just can't be with them anymore.

17. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

18. Mountain Valley Wolf

I'm all for Free the Nip!

swan616 likes this.
  19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The first part of your reply really made me laugh. Back in the 1960's a guy at the theater where I was working part time (I was still at school), married a girl from that part of the world and did not discover that she was not the 'real deal' until their wedding night. It made headline news all over the UK. The funny part was that she was a member of the theater staff. She had worked there for more than 2 years and no one had suspected that she was male, since he had obtained all his UK documents as a female.

On your second point, I agree with you entirely and it does not only apply to 'chicks'. People do not need a degree in particle physics to be interesting. Just a reasonable amount of intelligence and common sense will do.

PS, My light heared comment about the 'police uniform' was because as you may know, our daughter is a London police officer. :yum:

Mountain Valley Wolf likes this.
  20. swan616

swan616 Members

Bron Yr Aur stomp

WOLF ANGEL likes this.