Kim Kardashian

Discussion in 'People' started by Ashalicious, Apr 14, 2015.

1. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

She's a slut who just so happens to come from a well to do family, her father was also one of OJ Simpson's defense attournies. Are we done talking about her now?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We were but you just brought it up again ;)

3. CharlotteBanks

CharlotteBanks Banned

What a waste of space she is, why do we still talk about her and give her the air time?

4. Asmodean

Airtime doesn't take that much space.

5. CharlotteBanks

CharlotteBanks Banned

SHES SO FAKE.... What do people see in them? Famous for reality TV. Really does make me laugh.

6. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Members

The awe-inspiring thing about her, though, is that the more you point out how little talent she has, the more famous she seems to become. She’s crafting her fame on your hate.

7. Asmodean

It's actually all the people that walk away with her that makes her a succesful celeb. Not all the haters. If it wasn't for the first group of people far few people would hate on her. Having haters seem a natural phenomenom that seems to grow whenever someone gets more famous. But such celebs rarely get (and stay) famous just because of those haters.

8. ShaSinn

ShaSinn Members

She is SUPER ANNOYING....but even after 2 kids, her body is AMAZING.

[​IMG]

9. Asmodean

^
    I don't think anyone who hasn't seen her in real life can be certain about how her body really looks. Besides, most important reasons she is so annoying is a) because of all that attention whoring with that body (esp. in photoshopped pics) and b) the average joe that comes along glorifying it. B might be the key factor in why people get so fed up with her. It's not really her but all those fans.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Surprise surprise, a rich woman with a personal trainer, a nanny, and no real job except to look good , bounces back after 2 kids instead of fighting for years to lose the baby weight like the rest of us peasants. How amazing, I wonder how she did it?

1 person likes this.
  11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's an amazing body?
    My artistic eye says it looks freakish and weird to me.
    Maybe it is the unflattering suit she has on...idk,
    She looks too unproportioned or something.
    I can find something more flattering on a shoestring.

1 person likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Also a very valid point but posing in a concealing way (or the only way that flatters/brings out her curves right) and using photoshop often also helps. When you do that overly frequently and obsessively you are regarded as annoying and superficial soon enough.

Uhm... subjective opinion is subjective. That body looks good in that pic to me, I definitely wouldn't nag on how it is proportioned!

I have the feeling body shaming becomes more ok when it is an annoying celeb, but it seems hypocritical. Especially coming from a person that is big on nasty and insensitive comments.

I often have to lol when a celeb is nagged on for like getting rich mainly because of her appearance because when it is an actor/musician it shouldn't be about her appearance primarily. Then they add something like 'and she's ugly as fuck anyway' :D

13. Moonglow181

Just like you, I have a right to what I like and do not like....and you can leave me alone.....as you once said...i am tired of shooting at moonglow...why?...i often wondered? Someone put you up to it?
    I don't care for much of what you say, either...Mr. knowit all....so leave me alone already. you do not like what i say...then put me on ignore....If someone is making millions on their looks...i can go outside right now and find better, and I have a right to what i think about it.....freedom of speach ...no?

14. Asmodean

Yes, I am not saying we have to agree or that you should shut up. But you shared your thoughts and I shared the ones I had. No big deal. Unless you can't take any criticism?

15. Moonglow181

If I could not take cristicism, I would have left here a long time ago. but I will not let someone walk all over me, either.

16. Asmodean

Well, happily that's not the case here.

17. Moonglow181

Share your thoughts, but don't try to walk all over someone else's in the process.....You could have come on and just said i think she looks GREAT!...but you had to try to diminish what i had to say about it.....and then give the reason for why I said it .....That ain't happening, anymore.

18. Asmodean

Moon, you clearly do have a problem with criticism. Nobody is walking over you here (well what do I know, but at least I'm not :p). I thought your comment sounded hypocritical and felt like sharing that. Nothing more. Freedom of speech right?

19. Moonglow181

Hypocritical...how?
    I do not like that photo.....of her...period.....I do not think it is pretty...That is how I feel and think about it, so what is hypocritical?

20. Asmodean

I explained it already. It is not about you finding her not pretty.