What The Hell Is Wrong With Moms These Days....

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Desera_xoxo, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Bud D

Bud D Member

I think going through bad times can make someone stronger. A bad trip can make someone more resilient. There are times were fault isn't of any use. Arguments don't work.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, I am not going to vomit it all out here......but you could not imagine. This is not group therapy here, so I will refrain from matching horror stories with you......
    I turned out a wonderful human being, though, and i don't need to argue about it or prove it to anyone.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lern2czarcasm

4. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Moloch was worshiped in the middle east, according to old accounts, at the base of his idols were a furnace that babies and small children were thrown into as sacrafices.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Sorry to hear that you went through this. Unfortunately, people often try to deal with their problems by taking out their frustrations on the easiest target available, which all too often is innocent people, especially children. Sounds like you mom was one of those people.

6. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I genuinely believe feminism has caused women to hate themselves, the concept of "family", and kids.

1 person likes this.
  7. Bud D

Bud D Member

I think mom's find out how hard it is. Would you say most mom's that lose control gave birth sorta young? Working over time and raising 3 kids while not bringing home much money seems impossible to me.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

its not often i like one of your posts but i had to like this one...only problem is i wasted all my likes on the like me error club, thread.
    so giving you a big check, like this <-----here

9. cyberangel

cyberangel Members

Good for hating the concept of family. As Terence McKenna and Timothy Leary said, children should be raised collectively. Hopefully this is where feminism is headed. As for hating self and children, no, this is not the case. Feminism is about respect. The patriarchy is to blame for self-hatred and misanthropy.

10. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

So when my husband kills me I shouldn't have to worry about there being a story about it on the evening news. It'll just be treated as a family matter. Cool.

When I lived in the city and read the local paper every day, shaking and battering deaths of children were common. The parents usually got off with relatively light manslaughter sentences and media coverage was almost non-existent.

There was an outpouring of sympathy for Susan Smith.

11. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

i have yet to see any evidence that women are actually happier via feminism. if anything studies suggest the opposite.

1 person likes this.