Numerology Chart Generator

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by tempranova, Apr 3, 2015.

1. tempranova

tempranova Members

Hey everyone. So I was a member of HipForums years back (like 6 years ago), used to post regularly... since then, my email has been deleted and so I made this new account to share some stuff with you guys.

If this feels too much like a promotional post, please feel free to delete it; I'm really just trying to share something cool I think you guys will be into.

I do web development and I also do a LOT of numerology, and I've been putting together this enormous chart generator resource over at numerologically.com.

Check it out! You guys can maybe let me know what you think, be some testers, or share it around or comment if you think it's good, bad, or ugly!!

Tons of numbers are in there, from core numbers all the way down to a 100-year life chart.

I know it's not astrology but... pretty close! It's all interconnected!

Okay, talk to you all soon. Much love,

Victor (wonderboy, my old account).

1 person likes this.
  2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Cool..I'm gonna check it out..

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

the day and year I changed and it come up with the same as my original birthday.. :(

4. RainyDayHype

1 Life Path

- what does Life Path mean?

[​IMG]
    The 1 Life Path indicates a strong impulse towards independence. The need for freedom will follow you everywhere you go. Luckily, you are brave and adventurous. You cannot be scared away by big projects or new adventures; 1s run at life, not away from it. The 1 Life Path means that you will only really feel purpose and happiness in your life when you are pursuing and attaining your freedom and independence. Your path is one that is hard, but you are very strong and able to maintain a core strength without the need to emotionally rely on others.

5. RainyDayHype

3 Heart's Desire

- what does Heart's Desire mean?

[​IMG]
    The 3 Heart’s Desire means that in your heart of hearts, you really do love people, being around people, and enjoying the pleasures of life. As people get to know you, they realize this about you. While other numbers may get very serious in the Heart’s Desire, the 3 is more optimistic, open, sexual, and youthful. This is the “young at heart”.

6. tempranova

tempranova Members

Hi Orison, can you describe what happened a bit more? I don't totally understand - but once you tell me, I'll fix it!

Did you select your birthday using the dropdown calendar, or entered it in by hand, or...?

Thanks everyone!!! :))))

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

first I used the drop down, and entered the date, the year was stuck on 2015, and I got results .. when I change it to 1970 the results were the same.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

The 5 Personality numbers means that, no matter your deeper self, others tend to initially see you as a wild and free spirit. This might suit who you really are, or might be at odds with that – but naturally, you exude a certain sense of adventure in your way of presenting yourself to others. It’s an exciting Personality to have, but exhausting to be in public too much! [​IMG]
    This might suit who you really are, or might be at odds with that
    Numerology :)

9. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

interesting isnt it?

1 person likes this.
  10. tempranova

tempranova Members

Sleepy cat - :) yep, nothing like directly contradictory statements:)))) Gotta love divination stuff for that

i'm thinking of adding a comment/rating system, so people can rate these different descriptions and I can make 'em better over time.

For the weird 1970/2015 problem, I'm still kinda confused. Maybe it saved a variable somewhere... it worked again properly when you reloaded the page, right?

- Victor

11. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

1970, 8

:sultan:

12. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

maybe the variable isn't being used in the algorithm

... i didnt try it.

13. tempranova

tempranova Members

Nice, Fritz, good catch! yeah 1970 = 17 = 8, and 2015 = 8. So it's the same, no error there!

14. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I was just wondering if the number 3 meant anything intense to anyone?
    Just had a vision

15. briezie13

briezie13 Members

All i could see where a bunch of 11s and 22s. I couldnt read what it said about them .

16. briezie13

briezie13 Members

LIFE PATH

EXPRESSION

HEART'S DESIRE

PERSONALITY

17. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

2 Life Path
    1 Expression
    3 Hearts Desire
    5 Personality
    3 Balance
    3 Maturity
    2 Rational
    8 Subconcious

Seems accurate...

18. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

As a Virgo with a Scorpio Mother,I tend to ignore this kind of thing.Sorry.

19. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

If I click on the link I get this warning from FireFox and Chrome:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of numerologically.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

1 person likes this.