Activities

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ψυχοναυτης, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ψυχοναυτης

ψυχοναυτης Members

What sort of activities/games do you like to do when dropping or want to try? I will go camping with a friend this weekend and I thought I'd prepare some fun stuff to do. I have coloring pencils for drawing and colored paper I thought we could make paper planes with. I'm also thinking of writing some instructions prior to dropping for some thought exercises, or mantras. I don't mean to plan the whole trip but it'd be fun to have some stuff prepared if the mood sets in! Let us share! :)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Listening to and/or playing music

Inspecting trees, rocks, plants, running water, etc.

Maybe some type of activity involving motor coordination: skipping a stone, carefully crossing a river, climbing a structure

I'm usually too fascinated with my surroundings and too brief an attention span to play any kind of organized games while tripping.

3. ψυχοναυτης

ψυχοναυτης Members

Great tips! There's a river and a waterfall by the camp site. Will be nice to meditate beside it.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I personally would feel safer if I had prepared at least some notes to myself in case I freak out a little, though. Like reminders for breathing exercises or something. And drawing is pretty meditative as well. The games are mostly for the time the tab is taken to when it hits.

4. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

The best acid trips I've had were the most planned, but felt the most spontaneous

What I mean by that, is put your resources in place, like you're asking about, but go where the trip takes you.

I think building music playlists is a good idea, finding music while high on acid can be a little challenging, and having a precreated playlist is easy enough to turn on and cycle through. = there's your planned resource.

Hiking is incredible, though new trails are an experience, having a spot picked out where you feel the most safe is ideal. I myself like to have marijuana on the come down, and having a place that can't induce paranoia is ideal.

There's that old fairy tale that citrus can get you higher, whether it's true or not, peeling and eating an orange can never go wrong.

If you can set up a place where you can kind of go crazy, like a floor of paper where you can put your body in many colours and paint, maybe you'll find another use for it too.

5. ψυχοναυτης

ψυχοναυτης Members

I took your advice and just gathered some chill stuff to do. Not so many activities planned except for skipping stones. Went to the beach and gathered some flat rocks and even some pretty ones to study. I also bought some silly stuff we can watch in silence; a crystal growing kit, and this guy, who apparently glows in the dark:[​IMG]

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

How long do you plan on tripping?

1 person likes this.
  7. ψυχοναυτης

ψυχοναυτης Members

It takes for it 24 hours to grow completely. I can prepare it before hand. We can watch it for a bit while we're tripping. It can be seen growing in real time. And it'll be a nice thing to have as a memento.

8. babybearr

babybearr Members

So today I took my first tab of acid ever with my boyfriend and we didn't really feel much. felt more like the effects of molly... Is that a thing that some acid does or what? Did it even work?

9. SunshineSummerlott

SunshineSummerlott Members

Arts and crafts are always fun. I really like paints and pastels. I also have one of those colored pencils with different colored lead in one pencil, if you lay your head on the paper while you draw its pretty cool. Glowsticks or Led lights like things are fun toys, especially if they are bath tub safe. We found some naturally based glow in the dark body paint one time and it was fun to play with. We like to turn a room of our house into a giant pillow fort. One time we watched The Song of the Sea and The Secret of the Kells, which I highly recommend no matter what state of mind you are in. They are both cartoon celtic stories completely hand drawn. Never in my life did I think I'd use the word beautiful to describe a cartoon meant for children, but its beautiful. I had to do some convincing to the rest of the group it was worth it, but after seeing one scene they loved it. Camping and tripping is fun and if you can make it down to the lobby to microwave your tv dinner, hotle rooms are fun too. lol