Plants

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by daydreamer19, Mar 22, 2015.

1. daydreamer19

daydreamer19 Members

Im in Arizona and I'm trying to get my hands on Peyote ? Does anyone know of a place or person where i can get this plant ?

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

hello and welcome! don't ask for drugs on the forums.

3. daydreamer19

daydreamer19 Members

Not asking for "Drugs" asking for a plant...

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

While I'm sure you're asking to get your hands on peyote for exclusively non-drug reasons, possesion of the peyote plant is mostly illegal in the US, regardless of your intentions

Many activities are within forum guidelines, e.g., a discussion of peyote. Asking for sources is not, to my knowledge.

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

the cops definitely watch this site ... im sure some of them become members too sometimes. not sayin your a narc, but you could be. i dont do drugs either.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I moved this and opened it because the cacti is not illegal ..

7. OddApple

OddApple Member

And GA just said people can have it...
    (Restoration act)

8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Who is GA and have what?
    The cacti?

wouldn't want it.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

takes very long to mature a peyote cacti,, can probably extract M from san pedro cuttings overnight...

10. OddApple

OddApple Member

Christ! The religious freedom restoration act that is on Georgia which contains the language that natural people can have natural things.
    Duh.
    "It matters to indians and gosh donnit people others pick on!!!" (Heh) it's actually a kinda big deal to some people

11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

People should have what they want to have...i was never against that...and also people should be able to say no to things they do not want without being crucified for that, as well....i am for all kinds of human rights , OddApple....

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

I want my MTV..

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Grow your own and maybe look into other mescaline cacti besides Peyote. Most dealers who claim to have "mescaline" do not. You are probably buying a analogue like some sort of 2c- drug. Still a good trip but not what you are looking for.

14. OddApple

OddApple Member

d Today, 08:16 PM
    People should have what they want to have...i was never against that...and also "people should be able to say no to things they do not want without being crucified for that, as well....i am for all kinds of human rights , OddApple...."

Unfortunately you are right. People who don't know what they're saying and don't really have anything of merit to say can say so too!