Married Women's Views On Cuckolding Relationship

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by MichaelCar, Mar 16, 2015.

1. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife and I are similar to you and your husband. We have a cuckold marriage. My wife's boyfriend (who was also her highschool sweetheart) is 8"c and THICK (I've seen it), and I'm about 7"c and fairly thick. She loves his length and girth, and in her words, the sex is "great." She is sexually submissive to him and loves his "animalistic" ways in the bedroom, whereas with me she's more of a soft domme.
    She definitely loves his large size and thickness. I'm not small by any means, but he is considerably larger in the cock department, and she likes the variety and totally different things we each bring to the bedroom

Marc S and AstaSilva like this.
  2. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Seems like you have an ideal relationship and this size thing keeps on cropping up. I am sure many women prefer a larger cock, and if that is the case, and you get on in other aspects it should be very easy for your arrangements to continue to everyones benefit. Size however, has never been an issue in my own marriage and thank goodness for that! We have had several mfm arrangements and what I can say is it's very erotic to be involved with. I know If I was a woman I would like a big cock, but I'm not and luckily I have met a great looking sexy partner who has brought variety into our marriage.

3. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Size isn't important to us. He is slightly longer and thinner than me and she says that's the best combination if he goes first with me afterwards. My fatter cock filling her width ways. I must admit I enjoy having her after him. I can feel he's opened her up deep inside further than my cock can reach no matter how much I grind in. He does seem to ejactulate a lot more semen which we both find super hot as he really seems to fill her up before I enter her.

nympho man likes this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My partner always arranged the meetings, rather it be another man, woman, or couple. Very few threesomes. I have talked to other couples and the woman let her husband find a guy to join them. And she didn't mind.
    I wonder how other couples decide who the third person is?

6Sailor9 and regina73 like this.
  5. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Going back to women's views, my gf really get off on me wanting her after the other guy. She says it makes her feel super sexy to kmow, a) that two men want her, b) she can make two men cum c) most important of all that she turns me on so much I will lick and fuck her even if she if full of the other guys semen.

Talking to a couple of other girls who have done similar things this seems a common theme

6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Wife picked the men, had to be some one who pleased her. If a man never pleased her, never again. Some women never seemed to mind.

regina73 likes this.
  7. Spidair

Spidair Supporters HipForums Supporter

No. It is not an uncommon fantasy among women...

I have shared all my GF's and my two wife's with other men (mostly my best friend, whom had fucked my GF's and wife's almost as many times as I have, I think... but that count too right?) and all of them just loved sex with two or more men.

Coz let's face it, women needs a lot more time to get horny (men are mostly always horny...) and a lot of times women have just started to get aroused by the time most men just have pumped it off.. So sliding over to the next guy for them is just heaven and I've seen it so many times that my GF's and wife's getting an huge orgasm with guy #2 fucking them... no matter if it is me or the other guy....

The the thought of getting fucked by two men is scaring for a women at first, (no wonder the upbringing they get..) but once they have tried it once they love it! And you really don't have too be a cuckold to appreciate and enjoy it.

I thought I be a cuckold for many years after I, at the age of 17, found my first GF fucking with a guy in the basement at a house party, but later I found out that I really don't feel humiliated by watching my GF fucked by other guys, I enjoy it and I enjoy that my GF/wife has a good time! That's turn me on, not the humiliating part. so I guess i'm more stag than cuckold... ..

Today, over the last tree years, I've seen my wife getting fucked by her lover soo many times and I love every bit of it! I love hearing her moans in pleasure when another man fuck her wildly, I just love seeing her and hearing her come hard with her lover dick deep inside her. Her moaning in wild pleasure and enjoyment while she getting fucked wildly and orgasms is just the pinnacle for me, watching that is just so wildly arousing for me that I hardy can describe it... I just love too watch my wife getting fucked hard and deep y another man...

I pretty sure my wife likes too be watched when her lover fuck's her.. And she certainly love it when I fuck her after her lover had filled her with cum, but so do I...

Like my first wife told me once, she always felt she was halfway there when the first guy filled here with cum. To get the next guy fucking her was just great!... And I believed her.. :)

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My wife 's lady friends knew she was free to have sex with others. Many of her married friends told her they wished they had the same freedom. But they still cheated, behind the husbands back.

Suburbanray and regina73 like this.
  9. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Of all the couples I have been invited to join for cuckolding it has always been the wife who has organised it with me and then the husband who has accepted and approved. Sometimes when it is more impulsive, like at a party or a nudist beach, where I meet them both for the first time at the same time, it has been the wife who has always made the move, clearly having chatted and agreed everything with her husband before attracting my attention.

10. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Interesting. What kind of acts do you perform that some would consider humiliating?
    I'm a married cuckold too, and I have several cuckold threesome fantasies involving my wife and her boyfriend.
    I'm not exactly "small" at 7"c, but my wife's boyfriend is huge compared to me. His cock is about 8.5"c and really THICK. I'd be lying if I said I haven't fantasized about her and I sharing his cock at the same time.

Ray Roberts likes this.