Married Women's Views On Cuckolding Relationship

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by MichaelCar, Mar 16, 2015.

1. MichaelCar

MichaelCar Members

We hear so much about cuckolding being a common fantasy for married men. What we don't know about is whether married women also like this fantasy. One night a few years back my wife opened up to me that one of her fantasies would be for her to be shared with another man (or men).[SIZE=11pt]. At first, I was beyond shocked, and frankly, hurt. Fast forward a few years later and it is a big turn on for both of us and we even talk about it during sex. My wife loves sex and she told me the thought of me watching her have sex is a huge turn on. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]Our fantasy has been only fantasy, but my wife is now reading erotic books about men taking turns with the same women, which I think is really hot. [/SIZE]

Is this fantasy uncommon among women?

Alice in SC and mjb0007bond like this.
  2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Cuckolding isn't just about sharing your wife with another man! It is about your wife and another man humilating you and her being with a real man, because you are not one. Are you sure that is what you want? Otherwise you are just looking for a threesome. Totally different thing.

3. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I'm fine with group sex scenarios, but not interested in marriage to a man who wants me to humiliate him. That would feel unnatural to me.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Isnt every marriage a cuckhold relationship?

5. ndk1959

ndk1959 Guest

I cannot imagine being humiliated like some in the cuckolding lifestyle. I would become infuriated and probably act out violently so it's definitely not for me.

6. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

My husband admitted to having this fantasy and I thought it was very hot, but only if it's one-way (e.g., I get to be with another man and he doesn't get to be with any woman other than me). I didn't want to make it a reality at first. However, I recently started having sex with an ex-boyfriend of mine who is very muscular and very well endowed (over 7.5 inches compared to my husband who is almost 6 inches) and I have to admit, the sex is incredible and my ex is able to make me orgasm several times in one session. It is very sexy how turned on my husband gets.

7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

That last post just got me so hard!

Thank you Guesty.

I would love some more information about you and your ex.

1 person likes this.
  8. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

Not sure what exactly you want to know, but I will try my best to answer.

DaveTheBiGuy and mjb0007bond like this.
  9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

You said your husband had the fantasy. How did you get on the subject, and had you told him about being with a well endowed man? What was his thoughts on you being with a former lover? My wife gf at the time, always said she wanted to try a well endowed man. I'm better than average, but she wanted to try big. She meet him at a couples party. I said couples party because when we went, I thought it would be only couples. it's a good thing he had several other women to take care of, or she would have been with him alot more times.

1 person likes this.
  10. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

One night we were both very horny and had a couple of glasses of wine, and he asked me what my biggest fantasy was. It took me probably 30 minutes to answer until I finally told him something like, "If we are only speaking fantasy, I love the thought of having another man or men to have sex with." He turned a little red but instantly got hard. Then I said something like "Wow, it seems like you like my fantasy." And then he instantly told me that he very frequently masturbates thinking about watching me have really good sex with another man. I was more than shocked. I made a joke towards, "I wish you would have told me this several years ago. We could have had some fun." The night progressed and my husband asked me which of my past lovers was best in bed. I told him about one guy in particular, how often we would have sex (at least once per day) and how big his cock was and how good it felt. I told him that we broke up because we argued too much, but if there was one thing that would have kept us together, it would be the sex. Fast forward in time, and I am now having sex with my ex while my husband masturbates and watches. And yes, I make sure to comment on my lover's size every time we have sex, but it fuels my husband's jealousy and arousal.

Deejay88, nympho man, MikeBD and 3 others like this.
  11. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

So did she enjoy the extra size more? And how did that make you feel knowing that he was more endowed than you?

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Yes she liked the size. The first time she was with him. We were at a party, and the 2 of them went to a bedroom, and stayed for over 2 hrs. When they returned, she was real happy. On the way home later, she told me about everything they did together. And yes I got excited. I was a bit jealous, when she said; he gave her the best orgasm she ever had. But I never considered myself as the worlds greatest lover, so my ego wasn't crushed. At the time I knew she wanted to try a well endowed guy, and I was fine with that, but was a bit surprised. It going to be her first man other than me. I found out the whole thing was set up just for her, by the lady that hosted the party. A couple of weeks later, she informed me, he had called and wanted to meet with her again, and wanted me to go along and make it a threesome. It turned out fun and I never dreamed I would like watching her with another man until it happened. But I didn't set back and watch, we were both pleasing her at the same time. To be honest I felt much better being with them, than the time they were off in a bedroom, and me wondering what was going on.

Ray Roberts, Deejay88 and Mattekat like this.
  13. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

That's very interesting. I would love to have a threesome with my husband and ex but my husband has no interest in it. He may feel insecure, which I don't want him to. It may be that because my ex is in so good of shape and has a much larger penis than my husband, it makes him nervous. At the same time, however, he LOVES to watch. I think it almost takes pressure off him knowing that another man can please me in ways that he can't. Does that make sense?

14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

You are lucky to have a husband, who let's you enjoy another man. For us we only had a few mfm threesomes, but at times we might end up with one, at a party. You should slowly work your husband into th scene, maybe have him give you oral. Wife loved that we would spend several hours with her man and they might go at it 2 or 3 times. But after awhile the new must have wore off, because he never spent as much time with her.

BI38DDBOOBFAN likes this.
  15. CindyL

CindyL Members

It is a big fantasy of mine as well but I am afraid of what it might do to my relationship with my husband if it ever became a reality. I love hot muscular men, and I love the thought of my husband watching.

16. Adventurous_woman

Adventurous_woman Members

I don't know what the difference is between hotwifing and cuckolding, but count me in as a woman who fantasizes about being with another man while my husband watches. It's just fantasy!

Lovnflman and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  17. Adventurous_woman

Adventurous_woman Members

Oh, okay. I am not sure about degrading my husband but I do like the thought of telling my husband how good another man feels during the act.

18. Aussie48

Aussie48 Guest

Gotta admit tis humility and degradation seems at odds with the act of love and sexmaking... :book:

19. liveonce69

liveonce69 Members

My husband loves me sucking fucking my boyfriend i love him watching and joining in

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  20. Guest2001

Guest2001 Members

Loved reading your posts Guest12345! I love the idea of my girlfriend fucking with another man. We have talked about it, and it's definitely a fantasy for her too. Her fantasy is actually to have me and two other men fuck her together. I could really enjoy that...Im not bi sexual, but can even imagine it getting hot between all four of us in the heat of it. But we haven't even done that with anyone else. Is my insecurity of losing my girlfriend to another man relationship wise, as a result of the shared sex, something I should overcome....or chance, I don't know. We love each other so it would be a waste of a good relationship if fullfilling a fantasy blew as up art wouldn't it?

21. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

It's not hard to feel insecure. I was jealous when my girl friend was with another man, for the first time. especially when I could tell, how much she enjoyed him. But I was so happy for her that I over came, any negative feelings. I think you should talk it over with her.

Ray Roberts, DaveTheBiGuy and AnyaZ89 like this.