Cock & Ball Rings

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by funseeker, Mar 15, 2015.

1. funseeker

funseeker Members

Hi all! New member. I'm looking to explore using cock/cock & ball rings. Any experienced users got tips or advice? Steel or nitrile best? Cock and sack together, just cock, just balls? I've tried broad elastic as an experiment and it looks promising (very hard, deep red and veiny, great sensation).Bit awkward and not easy of comfortable. Noticed there are lots of likely looking devices out there for sale. I'd say I enjoy a very firm squeeze best and cock and balls together feels good. Anyone want to help with a chat and/or their experiences? Thanks to anyone who replies.

2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I attend life drawing classes.This guy we had to draw had some kind of cock ring.I had never encountered this kind of thing before.No knowledge that this kind of thing existed.In the break he told me the ladies loved it.Fucking weird.I had to draw the bitching thing.Fun.I pulled it off pretty well.No pun intended.

3. Hank51

Hank51 Members

The best is a glans ring, sits under the head of your cock in the most sensitive area. They need to be tight for sex and don't add to much, but if you wear them daily you will be VERY aware of your cock and the presence will get you very horny. An added plus , if you go to a nude beach or the like, you will get lots of looks...

1 person likes this.