Game Of Thrones

Discussion in 'TV' started by r0llinstoned, Mar 10, 2015.

1. James T

James T Members

Its based on the books but theres still 2 books to go. The show runners and George have both stated that they are taking divergent paths to the same end. He hasnt released the last two books

2. James T

James T Members

I'm betting he has them finished. He's waiting until the show ends to release them.

3. James T

James T Members

So basically you're just an attention whore? Why bother posting how you dont like it? Just move on and ignore it. Thats the intelligent grown up reaction.

bekkie likes this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The books aren't finished yet! But there's also slight deviation. So really, nobody knows how it will end at this point!

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Uh oh, we have a salty GOT fan here. :p

6. James T

James T Members

Salty? No. I just think its a pathetic level of attention whoring to go onto threads about a subject one doesnt have an interest in and disparage said subject. Takes a special kind of egotistical stupid to do that.

I cant stand Pretty Little Liars..... I avoid discussions of it for that reason.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    bekkie likes this.
  7. James T

James T Members

George does. And as soon as season 8 finishes he'll be releasing books 6 and 7 within the year

8. Aren't you a Game of Thrones fan? I thought you liked whores.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

btw he went into another thread about TV shows, and put a TV show down lol and I called him out on it and he called me a ****. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

10. I'm not awake enough to deal with weird internet trolls yet.

Irminsul likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

there's a tool called "ignore" and when I need to go and play pool, I "ignore" certain people because I'll just get worked up and unfocused. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

12. James T

James T Members

Where did i put a show down? I stated the fact that i didnt know it existed. Do you lack the intellectual ability to grasp that?

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You said, and I quote: why ruin a good series. (talking about the production of a US series of the Office.

You insinuated "putting down". :p dont f with me I'll thesaurus all day if i have to! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

14. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

HBO is airing Seasons 1-7 right now leading up to Sunday in case anyone wants to refresh their memory.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

^^

I could imagine that being something like Randalls rant on the Lord of the Rings. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

16. All I was trying to say is that Game of Thrones is terrible.

17. Asmodean

Ah, he promised? ;) But good news :)

There's a difference between giving such an opinion in one or two posts about a show one isn't really interested in, and just stay in a thread about it repeating that opinion unneccesary often. People are free to do that but it's then also fair and logical they get told that they're basically trolling a thread topic. An exception would be if the ongoing criticism of the basically uninterested person has some constructive elements :)

bekkie likes this.
  18. Asmodean

Your opinion has been duly noted :)

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie