Game Of Thrones

Discussion in 'TV' started by r0llinstoned, Mar 10, 2015.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Who has the best tits in game of thrones? and btw, GOT is a lot better than Rome lol.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I liked Rome lol. Although it was historically innacurate and details watered down, I still liked it. I like the bigger brute soldier with the shaved hair he always made me laugh and his soldier friend was always so serious. Their comraderie was really fun to watch expand etc.

Like it was still shit and the women were God damn annoying, but I've watched it a couple of times now.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I wish I was as cool as you

newbie-one likes this.
  4. James T

James T Members

Its well written, the characters are well developed and it carries a solid reflection of existence.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Can you appreciate the setting of this series in another form or is that on itself also completely not your thing? As explained maybe the original version in the book form would suit your more (just like me)
    If you don't dig medieval fantasy in any way I would stop wondering why you don't get it anyway.

6. Asmodean

Robert Baratheon

fem_fatale likes this.
  7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

8. Asmodean

^
    At last a post of another forummer that could 100% have been mine.

Somehow comforting :p I'm not alone

fem_fatale and bekkie like this.
  9. Asmodean

I watched more episodes though. Like, the first 5 seasons.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yerrrrp

FB_IMG_1554859028255.jpg

11. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

I’m thinking you should make an exception for this though. He’ll never finish the books. It’s been 8 years since the last one and I’m certain he’d need several more to wrap it up. It’s not going to happen.
    Typically I’d agree 100% I love to read and always prefer a book to a film ( except maybe Lord of the Rings), but at this point I just want to find out the fate of the characters in his story.
    That’s his shining achievement, a tale full of brilliant, complex characters .

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'll get ya a headstart, I don't watch the show but I heard there is a bet in Vegas about who will be remaining on the throne at the end of the series.

Isn't this series based on books? Are they deviating from the books? I don't see why someone couldn't just refer to the books otherwise.

13. I saw the first episode and it was so bad I couldn't watch any more. I couldn't even believe how awful it was after all of the good things I've heard. It was so bad. Everything about it was absolutely terrible. It's a bad television show, and I'm glad it's ending.

Irminsul likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There was a bet on sportsbet a couple of years ago as a novelty that was how the world was going to end.

I put $5 down at 10,000 - 1 that it would be aliens. :p

I'm not actually sure how to cash in that bet if I win it it lol. But I'll give the aliens 50k if they let me live.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

When you consider the exchange rate, that'll only get them to Uranus.

Irminsul likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3600 year cycle though around the sun, would probably orbit between Mars and jupiter, where the asteroid belt is considering, my belief is two planets collided there, so they could make it to their planet with 20% of my winnings lol.

By that stage we have bases on Mars, or very convincing computer altered photos. They might only need 5k.

17. hotwater

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

^^

I don't watch game of thrones. Or what I like to call lame of bones. Because it's dead to me. ;)

19. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still I bet you’d attend a Game of Thrones party if just to get dressed up in costume

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hmm maybe.... But I rather just wear my medieval wedding dress to like a medieval festival or something. Or my leather armor :)

Yeah I'd rather a festival than some LoB party. And if characters ain't gonna get their tits out then, that's just sad. :p

Not that I remember many titties, but I keep hearing about em.