Robotripping

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Hiya, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Hiya

Hiya Members

After a week of binging alcohol and binge I mean atleast a bottle a day I find it hard to sleep or to even be sober but the only thing I can get my hands on is cough syrup I've robot tripped before so I said fuck it downed about 1/4 of a bottle after going back and sipping on it for about 4 hours 2/4 of the bottle is gone im still sober I was thinking it's because I was eating in between im contemplating wether to down this other 2/4 now that my stomach is empty would that be too much for one night ?

1 person likes this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

you waited too long and didn't drink enough. drink the rest of that one then go to the store and get another one ... drink that one too as soon as you get it.

4. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Don't do more than one bottle, and make sure the only active ingredient is DXM. Otherwise you'll be puking it all back up :D

Some types have a time release effect. I've had robotrip experiences I thought were duds, until the following two days I was off in la la land

5. monstermunch

monstermunch Members

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Sounds to me like you might have been drinking a little too much. Hope everything turned out ok. As far as the effects of the cough syrup let me just say that I don't think it's a very good idea. Some people say it's tried and true, but to me I don't like to mess around with the proper dosage. I would not do this and haven't actually robotripped before.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think the main guy here is on SNL now but this video is classic...

http://youtu.be/JKqV_ybCS-I

1 person likes this.
  8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I Robotripped a few times when I was young and did not have access to other drugs. I remember the clerk at the store smiling at me and saying "have a good night". She knew what my plan was. But it was really not my thing. It was such a dirty high and I feel like shit afterwards.

9. DeputyHawk

DeputyHawk Members

I know it has the reputation of being a high schooler's drug but don't knock it until you've tried it. My first two experiences in robboland were very positive and I wouldn't change them for the world. In my experience, I became more sensitive to the energies surrounding me and noticed how rapidly they changed wherever I went. I reached a state of ego-death and felt that sense of oneness with everything that I had heard so much about. The third was a disappointment because I didn't up the dose. The fourth time was a disaster because I did it in a group of people with underlying anxieties and like a chain, everybody started getting bad trips. I haven't taken it since but have entertained the thought. I'm sure if I went solo, I would have a good time but this really isn't the best substance for the liver. Especially since I use to get trashed every so often since then and before. I've lessened my alcohol intake but still, I'm pretty sure the liver has gotten a little grayer since my last visit. I'm debating whether or not I should give it another go, because if I do, I will be aiming for the third plateau.