Ever Pay For Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jrocks, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Both ways for me. Yes, I have paid for and have been paid for sex.

Where I was paid I met and became friends with an older woman. She wanted to know if I could come to her apartment and look at her TV. It was an old tube type color set we had back in the day. There were several tubes that were dead and we went and got replacements. She was extremely grateful. She wanted to reward me for my efforts but I had no idea how she meant to do it. The next day she invites me to "dinner" as payment. We ate and afterwards she told me she would like to pay me for repairing the TV. Clothes came off or actually she undressed the two of us. After we did the deed she told me I was paid in full. It was a fantastic paycheck.

Many other times I paid for sex by the wine and dine routine. After marriage it became a more reliable investment as we were both very active sexually. Unfortunately her health fell bad and sex became impossible for her to enjoy. We worked through the issues, came to an understanding, and I find enjoyment with providers when the mood strikes me. I show up, we get busy, compensation remains for the effort, and I leave satisfied. No emotional carry over, no strings.

2. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have paid for it several times and I have been paid for it many many times.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4x