Ever Pay For Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jrocks, Feb 24, 2015.

1. texasafterdark

texasafterdark Members

Did you go get sex without taking her to dinner, to a movie, or out for drinks..If you answer yes then you didn't pay....Realistically everyone pays for sex...

1 person likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes, It’s a rite of passage into manhood

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  3. Shale

Shale ~

Actually, there was a time in the late '60 into the '70s when girls were game to just hook up like a couple of gay guys. Most telling was the girl I met in the French Quarter and we wanted to fuck so I drover her to my place we spent the night together and the next day, driving her back to the Quarter I realized we didn't even know each others names. Free Luv was great. :)

4. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

Yes .. Ive paid for blowjobs .. Good blowjobs

5. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

As a matter of preference, I only want sex with someone who wants it too. So never paid except once. Dispute costing only $3 for a prostitute in Vietnam, I could not bring myself to do it. Came close a few times though. Then one day I was at the local massage house and I asked for a happy ending because I had not had a woman touch me in 8 months an I could die at any time. That was the first and last time I paid for sex but don't we all pay for it in dinners, movie tickets, etc., when we date? While we may not view it as trading cash for sex, try to get a woman in bed by just asking her to join you in bed, although that has worked for me a few times. :)

6. cre8tivman

cre8tivman Members

Occasionally pay a couple of hooker friends. Love doing it. When I'm screwing them, I am seriously getting off thinking about all the other dicks that have been in there.

7. gandalfthegrey

gandalfthegrey Members

I've once been to a prostitute. I have and had no girlfriends. I was feeling down so I went once, However, there was no coitus. I wanted to know how it feels to lick breasts and that's abt it, One of the biggest mistakes of my life.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not having coitus?

9. I think we all have. And it keeps turning, and turning,

10. gandalfthegrey

gandalfthegrey Members

No, going there in the first place.

11. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I have paid for sex about 5-6 times. Mostly with women and once with a guy. These experiences range from being a bit of a disappointment all the way up to one of the best fucks I have ever had. The best one was a girl who called herself Kylie. I went to see her when I was on a lunch break. She was Polish I think, blonde and curvy and just about the most beautiful girl ever. She even smelt lovely, I liked her so much I actually spent most of the time going down on her to give her an orgasm. It worked and I could smell her on my lips for the rest of the day.

katsia likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

13. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nope......Never Have......Never Will......:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

15. Goander

Goander Members

16. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Nope I can't stand hookers.

17. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I did once and I have no intention of doing it again

18. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

19. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

I’ve gotten some really good sex in massage parlors in the early 80s and mid 90s I wasn’t lonely just horny and didnt want to spend the time looking for willing women in bars etc. I’ve always liked Asian women and in 82 or so I discovered a massage parlor that was staffed by Filipino girls and they had a one hour 20 dollar special and I paid this cute girl at the front desk 20 and we went into the massage room I took my clothes off and she just had robe on so I sat on the edge of the table and opened her robe and she had nothing on underneath very nice body probably 34D breasts I asked if she was Filipina and she said hap (half) She said she was 18 I laid her down on the table and started licking and sucking on her pussy lips and clit and after 6 or 7 minutes she lifted her hips off the table arched her back screamed as she orgasmed and collapsed then another Filipina knocked on the door and asked she was ok and she yes I just cum then we fucked for several minutes until I got off good and she told me that was her first orgasm but laid next to each other for another 10 minutes or so it took her to recover that was one of many good times in that massage parlor

20. Regularguy414

Regularguy414 Members

Yes, at massage parlors. I will get a nice massage, a handjob happy ending finish, and when you find the right place with the right girls they will rub themselves off on your hand as well. No blowjobs, no sex, nothing but rubbing going on. To a married man like myself it’s a nice no stress way to scratch that itch without fear of bringing anything home. It’s a good value, I do it every few weeks and I feel good about it every time.