For The Girls: Multiple Guys Cumming Inside You

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by ladirtyslut, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Mahony61

Mahony61 Members

I'm new here and I'm 61. My GF is 54 and divorced 3 yrs.ago. I mentioned if she was gonna continue to FUCK her ex she should do him right before me. She does and I can't wait to Lick & FUCK her. We both LOVE it.

2 people like this.
  2. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

3. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

I know it feels really nice after 2 or 3 guys have cum in my wife. Nice feeling!

4. sofiacsu

sofiacsu Members

I've always wanted to be part of that. I've talked about doing it with 2 different girlfriends but we have yet to do it...

5. Kitten_Purr

Kitten_Purr Newbie

College is where I really started to kind of break out of my shell as well but more out of curiosity and such rather than boredom. I would have multiple sexual partners in the same day upon occasion.

1 person likes this.
  6. FrancaisBells

FrancaisBells Members

I did stuff like this more out of fun than boredom. It was pretty common for the people I hung around with to sleep together with no attachments. We all wanted sex and none of us wanted to make a commitment or anything so it worked well.

7. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Reminds of a night my wife and I were screwing around while watching that gladiator series that was on HBO. The always had groups of big muscled guys sometime totally nude. Some I read wore fake penises but they looked real. I sort of guessed that right away saying there was no way all of those actors had big dicks. Well, I was behind her on the bed and I was inside her stroking slow and reaching around teasing her clit.
    She had come several times and during one scene as six or so of them stood naked I hit pause and she just said thank you. She was getting close as she stared at them and I asked her which one would she pick and very out of character for her she said " I want to fuck them all, one after the other while the others watch me get fucked. I want them all to come in me." And then she came again and so did I. Out of nowhere, I wasn't even close till she started talking about all of them fucking and coming in her. Of course I then had to ask if she had ever had more than one at a time.

Smthlvr65 likes this.
  8. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

And her answer was......?

9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Well she said no and I immediately brought up our MFM to which she replied " oh yeah, that time, yeah" to which I remarked if you forgot that one maybe there were others. " I thought you meant without you." Maybe she's not being honest, I don't know.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

WTF?? I will never understand men.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

most of us don't get turned on by creating fake female personas on the internet; it's actually a pretty small percentage of men that do that.

12. creamywife

creamywife Banned

I feel it sexy and erotic as long as I can be sure they're clean.

Smthlvr65 likes this.
  13. Saul50

Saul50 Members

Cum is the best lube.

14. Smthlvr65

Smthlvr65 Members

Me and my buddy filling my gf at the time was pretty hot helped we were both in her he came then I did think that's what freaked him out must of liked feeling another cock nut

Bocci likes this.