For The Girls: Multiple Guys Cumming Inside You

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by ladirtyslut, Feb 23, 2015.

1. ladirtyslut

ladirtyslut Members

Hi this is my first year at university, and as I am stuck in a dormitory, I tend to get bored and have sex with various guys. Last weekend I ended up having sex with three guys, two of which came inside of me, the other came in my hair for some reason. What I would like to know did this sort of thing happen to you where you would get horny to the degree of having sex with several guys and having them cum inside you? Do you like having multiple guys cum inside you or am I the only one?

2 people like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it never happened to me, but based on what i've read on this site, a lot of guys get horny to the degree of creating fake female personalities on the internet and typing weird stuff with one hand.

3. rock36

rock36 Members

have never had multiple guys cum in me...but thats not to say ive never thought about it....the thought right now excites me!

Smthlvr65, Kerri and bob44044 like this.
  4. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

You are not alone, i've received a lot of time multiple cum inside me and i love it, the max was 6 creampies in one night from strange people.
    Was dangerous but was a crazy night.

5. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

I have never had an orgy but I am very turned on by the thought of several good looking muscular men all wanting me only and taking their turns on me. I think most women are if we are being honest with ourselves.

Justinsky likes this.
  6. bob44044

bob44044 Member

Speak from a man's point of view. It feels amazing *ucking a pussy full of cum. Best lube in the world.

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes it happens....us guys call those twats ''cum buckets'' and we do not go near them

yuck

8. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]I think I love you, no wait that's just lust.[/SIZE] Was it 6 one right after the other type of thing?

I want to be the 7th to fill your pussy then eat you out.

playingwithit2, Mahony61 and Yuna18 like this.
  9. Pengu

Pengu Members

Not really for me to be honest.
    I'd go as far as 2 guys (haven't had more then one before) but, any more and I'd start to feel scared. Just a personal thing.
    On second thought, even though 2 guys seems exciting, there's just too many things that could happen that I wouldn't want to happen.

2 people like this.
  10. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Careful. You're going to scare away all the trolls with talk like that! :)

SandraAnne likes this.
  11. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

Was one and a few minutes more later other, and a few minutes more later other in a gloryhole.

2 people like this.
  12. bobbertsmithert

bobbertsmithert Members

What a dud! lolo

13. bobbertsmithert

bobbertsmithert Members

My friends and I used to fuck my girlfriend, and when they left I loved to eat her creamy pussy.
    You should try it.

playingwithit2 and sofiacsu like this.
  14. AlisonHentai

AlisonHentai Members

Never done it, don't think I'd enjoy more than 2 though aha seems a little excessive after that

15. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

3 guys...but they all wore condoms. So that probably wouldn't count!

16. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Never. I'm not a dirty slut like you.

3 people like this.
  17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I see this mostly as a novelty thing that some young girls try a couple of times, often as part of a rebellion phase. Then we lose interest in it.

18. Theclark

Theclark Members

I have always wanted to find a girlfriend that would come back home to me after getting creampied by other guys and want to have me get sloppy seconds all the time.

playingwithit2 likes this.
  19. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I'll just sit here and wait for the "help I have herpes" post that is sure to follow.

1 person likes this.
  20. tammy126

tammy126 Members

My husband and I share a lot of sexual desires, our favorite is the summer when we host our swingers group for a naked pool party. Last summer we had 7 couples and we all had a wonderful time. When we host those parties it's not uncommon to have 5 or 6 men creaming my pussy. I just love sex and so does my husband. My husband will fuck 2 or 3 women right in front of me which I find exciting. Trust me, when there are all those naked bodies fucking, it's not hard for the men to have multiple pussies. I had 1 guy cum 3 times in me, what a horn dog he is.