Are There Women Who Actually Prefer A Smaller Penis?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jrocks, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

It can be used as part of the Ds( Dominant and Submissive) relationship in BDSM were the Dom more often a Dominatrix will come out with derogatory remarks and tease the guy etc. To somebody outside looking in the psychological side of things is probably harder to appreciate but there will be some sort of caring relationship underneath somewhere .Its all about control .

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    SharingIsCaring likes this.
  2. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

I would love to hear from someone who enjoys SPH. Any volunteers?

3. Tommmmmy8080

Tommmmmy8080 Members

I'll volunteer I guess

4. SubCumSlut

SubCumSlut Newbie

Totally.

Just for background: At just under 6’’ hard I think I’m a little smaller than average, which is just big enough to get the job done most of the time so I don’t think it’s really been a ”problem.” But:

I love it when a girl tells me it’s too small, makes me use my mouth instead and doesn’t let me cum as a result.

My girlfriend of 6 years was allowed to have sex with others, which she did maybe 5 times, I got to watch once and participate once. When she came home from one that was notably larger than me, I was so excited but she wouldn’t let me inside her because she was too sore (which I think she only said to tease me) and made me use my mouth to satisfy her. Drove me crazy.

She also put me in chastity, once for two weeks, and had a strap-on I would sometimes use on her that was literally twice me girth and a lot longer.

I think it has to do with how much I love being teased and even humiliated (in the bedroom). Being told I’m too small, her finding a bigger cock, making me orally service or use the big strap-on, while being denied myself is the ULTIMATE tease.

5. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

This is pretty much what I’ve heard from most women as well (off the record of course)

6. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

So basically, all sizes, lol?

7. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife told me she never had a want for a bigger or thicker dick than mine. She said because of my size she felt comfortable with anything we would try and do. She says she dont want one that makes her feel like she is giving birth

Justron and g65389pon like this.
  8. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

Gotta say women get such a free ride over size. Their fanjipans arent really on show and so not open to so much comments and you can never really tell from looks anyway.
    I've had sex with a 19 yr old girl with a pussy like a horse's collar and sex with a 40 year old mother of three with a pussy like a mouse's ear.
    They looked pretty much the same untill you got down to it.