How Effective

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Nicomrs, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Nicomrs

Nicomrs Members

Me and my wife just wanna enjoy sex for a while now whithout her getting pregnant she is on birth control pills! Can i come inside her and how safe is it?

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

it's supposed to be pretty effective if she takes them diligently.

I had a girl tell me to cum inside her once, said she was on birth control and since I had seen her with the bag from the pharmacy I believed her that she was on the pill but like a few days later I found the bag from tha pharmacy still stapled closed with the box of pills inside it unopened ...

it feels way better to not have to pull out but way riskier, I'd like to think you can trust her that she's really taking them though if she's ur wife.

3. Nicomrs

Nicomrs Members

I know she takes it everyday for 6 years now

4. AceK

99.9% effective.

5. Nicomrs

Nicomrs Members

So that means if a hundred sperms enter her then one will make her pregnant???

6. marywarner777

marywarner777 Members

yes, you can enjoy the sexual intercourse without getting pregnant, as birth controls pills like, ovral , ovral g, and many others are available in the market. All are effective and user can use this pill and can avoid unwanted pregnancy

7. bombera32

bombera32 Members

[SIZE=14pt]Personally I have been taking the pill for about 7 years now, first started to help with my teenage acne and now is great birth control for my husband and i as we aren't financially ready for a child. The pill is the only contraception we use. Now because of my job sometimes i don't get to take the pill till the next morning as i can't carry it with me, so sometimes I'm way off on my time. This happens about twice a week minimum. Yes the pill has to be taken each day but it is really talking about once every 24hrs, and is way more affective if taken at the same hour. Now my husband and i joke the maybe one of us is sterile because of how the time of day i take it at is so varied. In the back of my mind I'm curious if that has any validity. We wonder if next year when we do start “trying” if there will be success? We both have people in our families who have struggled and in the end adopted and we are praying we wont have to do that. Not that adopting is bad just seeing my uncle and aunt go through that expensive and lengthy process was heart breaking. Took them 5 years before they even got close and 70,000 bucks in lawyer fees and the mother ended up changing her mind. Made me wish I could have carried a child for them, but I was very young. [/SIZE]

8. douglren

douglren Members

I would say that it is hard to say how effective it will be for you specifically. Some things to consider are if taken appropriately and according to the directions birth controls are typically 99.9% effective, however that does leave a window for possible pregnancy. One of my closest friends actually got pregnant twice taking birth control diligently according to the directions, and then there is myself who have taken the pill usually very accurately and have never had any scares. My biggest recommendation is that you and your wife are on the same page and communicate well for if there is a chance that it would be ineffective before that could ever happen. Even though you aren't ready for children there is a possibility it could happen so having that discussion before it does can remove some of the pressure, stress and fears if you are in that situation. With that said, they are 99.9% effective so you should be good : )

9. AceK

99.9% leaves a 1 out of 1000 possibility. seems insignificant but would you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger if there was a 1 in 1000 chance that it would kill you? would you pull the trigger 1000 times?

10. Ididthisforschool24

Ididthisforschool24 Members

My GF was on the pill but she would forget it quite a bit and she always wanted me to go inside. Since then she got the arm implant put in so there's nothing for her to forget. I just couldn't justify cumming inside of her when she would forget to take it.

11. Ophion

Ophion Members

No, it means if a thousand women take the pill for a year, on average, only one of them will end up pregnant

The effectiveness is quoted as 99.9% because this makes for the more impressive figure but it is much easier to work with the number the other way round. A woman taking the pill for a year has, on average, a 0.1% or 1/1000 chance of getting pregant. A woman who decided not to have any children at all and took the pill from 16 to 50 (assuming menopause at 50), i.e. for 34 years would have a 3.4% chance of getting pregnant.

12. Alice1991

Alice1991 Members

I thought when woman is on a birth control pills she 100 % can't get pregnant, isn't she?

13. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

My doctor says 99%, on an annual basis, for a woman who has sex regularly.

14. luv88

luv88 Members

Nothing gives you 100%. There's always a chance)

15. Emthatonechick

Emthatonechick Members

It's always a risk to have unprotected sex. The pill is so pecurious in that you must take it every day at the same time with it fail or you can actually increase your chances of becoming pregnant as it can cause your body to become confused and ovulate multiple times if a pill is missed.

That being said if the birth control is taken as prescribed cumming inside her should be safe. Also remember that the most fertile time for a women is about 14 days before their next period. So during that week it may be safer to pull out.