Shave Or Not Shaved

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by wslutw1955, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Sheldonsfolly

Sheldonsfolly Members

Love a hairy woman especially my wifes!

2. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

YUMMY

3. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

Wife and I keep ourselves shaved. Though we are an age where most of adult life we weren't. So I'm used to life in a world where everyone had pubes!

4. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

Both of us shaved

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love clean shaved pussy.

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

I'm neatly trimmed and my wife is totally bare. She started shaving it bald in high school to satisfy her then boyfriend's kink. This was way before it was the norm. At the time the fashion was trimmed pubes, like a landing strip or the martini glass.
    Being nudists we're around naked people all summer long. Though we've started to see some hair on millenial aged girls, the common fashion is bald. From 18 to 80. It was quite a sight the first time I ssw ac woman old enough to be my grandmother walking around bare down there!

beachwalker likes this.
  7. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Kept a neatly trimmed bush for most of my teens. Now in my 30s I'm almost always totally smooth. I just love the way it looks on other women so I assume it looks just as good on me to others.
    It doesn't make a difference during intercourse, but is a big difference during oral.

8. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

I have always preferred pussies with natural pubic hair although most of the women I’ve been with are Asian and many of them don’t have a lot , one Korean lady in her 30s had no pubic hair naturally and many Filipino girls I was with had very sparse pubic hair and ate all those pussies I love eating a Filipina pussy until she cums and then lick her pussy juice off her pubic hair !

Orlando30 likes this.
  9. F6C

F6C Members

Yes I think it looks best smooth and helps with oral without a doubt as Ilove to see what I'm licking and eating without anything in the way. Far more erotic...

JessWithCurves and beachwalker like this.
  10. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Bald is Beautiful....

11. pmil8585

pmil8585 Members

I love the girl to be bikini waxed all up neat on the sides but other than that, just trimmed up as short as possible without it feeling like stubbles
    To my face and lips.
    I personally hate her to be red and irritated or even broken out from shaving. And worst of all is if it's stubby and giving my lips whisker burn,
    Hahaha.
    So I prefer she is trimmed up really short and soft , more like fuzz than hair (Oh So Pretty and Sweet) to avoid stubble and irritation.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I am old enough to remember that as well!

beachwalker likes this.
  13. AnAussieChef

AnAussieChef Members

Not a fan of the shaved look,I prefer nicely trimmed.

14. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I love my shaved cock!