Blow Jobs From My Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by theeFisherman, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

There’s something to be said for truth in advertising but it’s also a reality that people change and needs and interests change. Neither partner in a marriage is bound to remaining exactly who they were at the precise moment they married

2. Goander

Goander Members

I am blessed I guess. i receive blow jobs often. :hearteyes:
    I think every one I have been with has given me head at some point. :smilingimp:

3. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

Silveros1fan Member
    Quote: "Hell no!
    I have never let anyone take me in their mouth, if I did I couldn’t ever look at them the same.
    I’d view her as being a slut
    ."

Damn, you're a buzz kill !

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    thefallenone1986 likes this.
  4. Radar77

Radar77 Visitor

It was date night, we went out for drinks and a light dinner. we enjoyed a few glasses of wine and then headed home. we decided to drive around and look at christmas light. as we drove i started to play with her pussy, she was getting super horny. we stopped in a parking lot and she pulled out my cock a began to suck. i told her i was going to cum, she hesitated for a moment and said, “what?” she went back to it and i unload into her mouth. she swallowed it all, her first time ever to swallow. It was amazing! Looking forward to our next date night!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
    Deejay88 and g65389pon like this.
  5. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

A few weeks ago the wife and I were fooling around. I gave her a hand job and as soon as she was done she pushed me back and started blowing me. It normally takes me quite a while to cum from oral but this time it took like 2 or 3 minutes for me to blow my load in her month! One of the best blow jobs ever

6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

When I go down on her she usually cums very hard but once in a while she can't cum. So she tells me to put my dick in her mouth as she masturbates. She says tell me one of your stories about a past sex experience. So I get into the story whether it be about me and a woman or a man she cums very quickly. Stories about me and women are preferred. Those blow jobs are fine because I am fucking her mouth. Different than on my back. She use to swallow when she was younger but now I don't ever cum in her mouth.

She is not the best BJ giver I've had. I once had one that before she released my dick from her lips I came twice. Unbelievable. Then another she didn't even move her head, it was all an undulating tongue action weird but great. Then another, Right after fucking a girl she comes over and wants to give me head and I say I just came an hour ago. She says I don't mind don't even wash. And sure enough she makes me cum. Good old Lucy. I remember her fondly.

7. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I find it funny that my gal finds blow jobs and eating her pussy to be very intimate but fucking is not. Her blowjobs are amazing but she saves it but over the years even before we were together let anyone fuck her.

8. Just for fun

I've pondered this myself over the years. I love oral sex, getting and giving, so much more than a straight fuck which is less personal, but why? During oral I get completely involved because I love it and it shows in my enthusiasm. The same when I am getting it. The personality and love of the activity is involved in oral. Fucking is not a hands and face on situation. It is happening down there.

9. HypeBoy1

HypeBoy1 Members

Try to motivate her. Tell her that you will buy a car if she is half a year swallowing)))

10. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Just for fun...a very interesting explanation. Thanks

11. Just for fun

My wife sucks my dick 2 different ways the first is as a wife, no energy involved just mouth on dick up and down, boring. Then I tell her to suck it like she's getting paid. Then she gets serious and sucks real hard like she likes it but hasn't swallowed in years.

Bretster likes this.
  12. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes it seems if my wife cums first, she wants to make me cum too, so she gives me a great blow job and takes the cum in her mouth

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love being Naughty and teasing, but in the end I Love Pleasing them and being sure that they are Happy!

Deejay88 likes this.
  14. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

My gf is amazing most times we have a 69 love the way she licks the head and to see her mouth being stretched it gets me rock hard. She is not keen on me cumming in her mouth, but makes up for it when she pleases me with the bj

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes, my wife makes sure I cum. She does want to please me and see me cum

Alice in SC and Deejay88 like this.
  16. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Well, you learn something new everyday. It’s news to me that oral sex is not necessarily a blow job.

In that case, I’ve not had many, although oral sex is often part of foreplay with my wife. My previous partners both thought it was disgusting.

I can only remember two full blow jobs. When we first got together, my wife insisted on giving me one and made a point of swallowing. It wasn’t something I asked for because my previous partners thought oral sex was disgusting.

Many years later, a friend and I wore kilts for night out and were encouraged to go commando by our wives. My wife did that regularly and was pleased to turn the tables on me. She announced in front of our friends that she intended to give me a blow job in an alleyway at the end of the evening. After we parted from our friends, my wife did exactly as she promised. I had liked the idea that our friends might watch, but forgot about that as soon as she kneeled down and lifted up the kilt.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Alice in SC and Deejay88 like this.
  17. highlander69

highlander69 Members

mines not into it..truth is i don t mind..I d cum to fast and be over......course maybe if got more head i d last longer??

18. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I've always been lucky with BJ's. Had two long term ex gfs who loved it and my wife likes it. My second gf swallowed every time, my wife only on occasions. Have a friend who's wife has never given him one and they are 15 years together. I'm still trying to persuade my wife to give him one.

19. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I think my wife would be the better person to answer that question. She loves to give head and she didn't use to swallow but does now but I don't know what made her change her mind or how long it took for her to do so.

Patrick1000 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  20. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I'd say why bother. She obviously doesn't like doing it and there's nothing sexy about a blowjob done rarely and out of obligation.

6Sailor9 likes this.