• Please log in to reply
2735 replies to this topic

#2731 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,446 posts

Posted Today, 06:00 PM

I am now drinking Splish from Grimm, a double IPA.  Tons of juicy orange, melon, and a bit of white grape, with a good amount of malt sweetness in the finish.

8% ABV

4.25/5

36450753042_b47f415343_z.jpg

Edited by Pressed Rat, Today, 06:00 PM.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

#2732 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 12,155 posts

Posted Today, 06:07 PM

Even some of the beers I drink are not available locally.  But I belong to various beer trading/buying groups on Facebook, which gives me access to beers I might not otherwise be able to obtain where I live.

Of the beers pictured above, three of them are available locally.  The only one that isn't is the Skadoosh from The Alchemist.  Their beers are virtually unobtainable outside of Vermont unless you know someone who has access to them that is willing to sell or trade.

And rollin.... like I said before, one of the best breweries in the US is in your own back yard.... Monkish.  They specialize in making these super juicy looking beers that many of the best East Coast breweries are making.  Monkish is to the West Coast what Tree House and Trillium are to the East Coast.  If I lived where you do, I would be at Monkish every week.

Don't I have to actually go to the brewery though to get their stuff?? LA sucks... I don't wanna go there. But I might have to make an exception on one of my days off to pick up some of their brews..

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#2733 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,446 posts

Posted Today, 06:11 PM

Don't I have to actually go to the brewery though to get their stuff?? LA sucks... I don't wanna go there. But I might have to make an exception on one of my days off to pick up some of their brews..

Yup, brewery only.  But it's worth it.  Their can releases are sketchy, though, since they don't announce them ahead of time.  You kind of have to be there at the right time.  But you can still check out their taproom and get growler fills.

#2734 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,446 posts

Posted Today, 08:42 PM

My second time having this beer, and I would easily have to rank this among my top 10 IPA's  This is Bodhi from Columbus Brewing Co. out of Ohio.  It's a double IPA with lots of dank pine and orange citrus.  There is a sweet malt backbone to provide balance. The drinkability here is incredible for the ABV.  Super smooth and insanely drinkable.

8.3% ABV

4.85/5

INCREDIBLE!!!

36225113270_c0a941a464_z.jpg

Edited by Pressed Rat, Today, 08:43 PM.

#2735 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,250 posts
  • LocationKissMyAss Penisylvania

Posted Today, 08:59 PM

you should be plenty drunk by now pr

Uxq2a8kK_reasonably_small.jpg

Road signs flow into the headlights
Whisper names and fall behind
He finds some honor in the darkness
Hopes for grace and peace of mind

#2736 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,446 posts

Posted Today, 09:02 PM

I am actually not drunk at all.  I have been off on vacation the last week and a half, and I've been drinking A LOT, but unlike my regular nights off, I have been pacing myself much more.  These have been consumed spread out over a while.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop