If All The Hippies Cut Off All Of Their Hair..

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by intongues, Jan 30, 2015.

1. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Although I have my hair trimmed (an annual event) my hair has always been longish - it just doesn't grow as quickly as it used too!
    - But my Conviction of Conscience = Remains

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Don't cut your hair!!!!! Just keep it nice guys!

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

"Reality is just a cop out for people who can't handle dope."

C/S,
    Rev J

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's a room full of old hair at Auschwitz. :unsure:

5. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Long hair was more work than it was worth to me.

6. WOLF ANGEL

If this is German humour, then perhaps Brexit was the right thing to do

2 people like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh come on. One random person makes a light hearted joke and you damn the European continent.

Shame. On. You.

It's so irritating, all these politically correct people and you can't have any fun. Taking up my fun time on the internet. Pah! You've made an enemy. :toetap05:

8. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

is it really a matter of long hair,drugs and rockn'roll?
    i believe hippies are folks who believe in a better world..
    the term=drugs,long hair,hippie clothes..that is in in my opinion a 60's cliché...
    they wanna belong to that vibe..how many true ones are left on this forum?
    it's sex...and personal satisfaction these days..the ego trippers...the kick?Oh..yeah..yeah..
    a real hippie.it's not about clothes,drugs,how one looks..a real hippie spreads love to every one around...
    it's a feeling between ear to ear....I'm not a true hippie..in the real sense of the word..
    I am a gypsie hippie traveller.[​IMG] and I spread my vibes..my message..true hippies are not internet freaks on a keyboard..
    keyboards..lead to false conclusions..true sanayasis and gurus in India..live in caves..they do not write messages on internet to get noticed..[​IMG]
    oh well..this forum..to me it's a hippie forum of the modern ages..the kick of self satisfaction..[​IMG]
    but.....believe me..I'm staying here...because i believe in the hippie message..
    and that is..spreading love from heart to heart..from soul to soul..
    and by the way..who am i ??only a silly old Belgian who travelled a bit?
    but..I travelled the soul and the mind as well..that counts in the total packet,dear friends...
    and i know what i am saying..you all know that,is it not?

2 people like this.
  9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Who don't want patchouli scented locks.

I once asked about collecting my shed hairs. The response was akin to confused crickets.
    If I collect the sheds, and cut the top inch, could anyone tell they hadn't been attached when cut?

10. Scratched

Scratched Members

Screw that I'm growing mine again. Cut it off about ten years ago... missed it ever since.
    I agree with Old Tiger...it's tough imagining our present world being truly hip again...it starts with us. But our world is way too, um, "All about me!", "Aren't I precious?", "I'm so special!.
    And if you're a little off kilter "man you suck" or something that points it out. Kinda sad really. Madonna called for a Material World, and is it ever?

But it starts with us. I would love to truly experience that vibe again. Let's do our best to make it happen. Get out that 'cid and let's all be "One".

3 people like this.
  11. Dental_Floss

Dental_Floss Members

Chased a rainbow down a one way street, dead end and all my friends turned out to be long haired, musicians

1 person likes this.
  12. WOLF ANGEL

I have just seen this post
    - Is this comment directed to me?
    If it is, and the reason that one has a tolerance of genocide and disregard of humanity (so much for being on a Hippy site) - then, as you put it, "an Enemy" I am
    There is a difference between being politically correct and having a degree of respect
    Especially, - if one has personal connection with those who went through such atrocity
    It seems it's a matter of ignorance - either, that you 'don't' know, and are unaware of how this still affects people, or that you "do' know and don't care
    One way requires education, and the other requires disregard - for one needs not a friend with someone of such opinion

2 people like this.
  13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I don't think the European continent was being damned.

14. WOLF ANGEL

- No it wasn't - it was just an observation of some' of those within (and without) of a continent with such distasteful opinion
    Fortunately, there a many more who have a much better view and of a respectful persona