Want To See How Many Votes I Get For Cheek Piercings

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by kansas, Jan 27, 2015.

1. kansas

kansas Member

Ok so like I got this awful pimple scar I hate it..Actually I have one on each side of my face would it look good, if I got dimple piercings...What really are the downsides of getting piercings, I want to be a marine biologist I hear it would not hurt..

2. kansas

kansas Member

You guys did it work when. I changed it to my sig pic

3. kansas

kansas Member

[​IMG]

Isla Rose likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't see a scar?

i've never seen dimple piercings that i didn't think detracted from the person's face, but that's just my opinion.

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Wont there be a possibility of this piercing causing a scar?..

1 person likes this.
  6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

my opinion is that you would look better without the piercings

7. kansas

kansas Member

Well it is a tiny scar, but what if I never ever took my piercings out, but I may get the acne skin surgery

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i vote no for cheeks

and yes for nipples

9. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I don't see any scars. I think "imperfections" (notice I put that in quotes) add to the natural characteristics of a person. It becomes part of who you are. Then again, if you are a person that enjoys piercings and such as a form of expressing yourself physically as an art form... go for it?

I know, I know... I'm not much help lol

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

cute face tho..

11. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Wait, you're a chick? I always thought you were a guy. I just had a Sleepy Cat moment. I think dimple piercings are really cute but if you're concerned about your scar then you really need to think about it. Piercings leave bigger scars than a pimple. I had my lip pierced and took it out 12 years ago and there is still a visible hole. I don't really care but if its something you're already concerned about you should rethink it.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I am inclined to share your opinion. Can't say anything about the scar because I don't see it either in this pic!

13. Felority

Felority Members

[​IMG]Cheek piercings look epic, they leave your face with dimples when you've had them in for awhile... but in all personal opinion don't do it. No one wants to hire someone with extremely visible piercings. If you've never had them done and are going to get them anyways try to plug your ears because it does make some gnarly sounds when the needles pierces through your tissue.
    [​IMG] My last picture was from when I was 16, now I'm 19 and I still have scars from my piercings. Over time the scars have gotten smaller but I still think they look awesome.

2 people like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never had a problem with a piercing hole sealing back up and looking normal again. Slight discoloration at time, mainly white which is the scar, almost like a small burn scar but they've faded away on me. I've got quite a few pairings and sealed up quite a few more. I don't wear all my piercings but I use like a "empty" solid to keep them open for when I do. Is like a stud but it doesn't show outside the skin, on certain angles, mainly looking from underneath up at me you the light might catch the metal and reflect but then there's skin color ones too.
    My tongue when I took a couple out had a dimple divet for a while but they've gone to normal now.
    I think they're pretty hot. :) I also don't think a couple of piercings makes a huge difference in being employed, you should look at half of my friends, they've all got jobs and careers and everyone over 50 would tell you they'd never get a job.

15. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

After my cheeks were pierced I found out what a freaking awful process both healing and piercing the cheeks can be. Get ready to fuck up your teeth because you are going to accidentally chomp down on those things every time you eat. The marking and piercing process is difficult and if you do decide to go ahead with the piercing look for a shop with a piercer who has a portfolio and has clearly done several successful cheek piercings. These things are way too easy to fuck up. Also buy an airplane-donut-neck-pillow-thing if you sleep on your side, because the jewelry WILL dig into the your teeth and gums if you do. If your saliva glands aren't accounted for you will end up drooling through the piercing site and even if the glands are missed you still run the risk of running into future gland complications. I don't have any scars on my cheeks but everyone is different. If the jewelry isn't placed atop the gums then they will rub the enamel off your teeth and give you dental problems. This piercing ultimately gets my no vote. Not because of your cheeks or your scars, but because I'm very sure this particular piercing will not pay off for you.

BadKneesGoodJoints likes this.
  16. TherWalkSv

TherWalkSv Members

Old thread, but I had to see these comments so I wouldn't make the biggest mistake of my life. Thanks.