Is Your Partner Open For Threesome?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Naughtymaiden, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You got that right..............at least I do after my wife has been had by others! It's a awesome turn on!

2. sidss

sidss Banned

Yes, sometimes he does, though usually he's at work or at home when I'm with my partners.

3. BCG420

BCG420 Members

My gf brought this up a couple of years ago, we have since enjoyed ourselves with ffm and mfm, she has a gf that we regularly have over for playtime.

CandyCane1990 likes this.
  4. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Wow
    . Do you give him the details or keep it a secret?

5. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

W
    Which do you prefer? FFM or MMF?

6. BCG420

BCG420 Members

I prefer ffm, my gf also

The view is absolutely killer, 2 girls having sex is awesome and when they both turn all the attention on me wow !!

Very recommend enjoy

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  7. sidss

sidss Banned

It's not a secret, he knows when I engage with other men when he's not there. But depends on the partner, if they're okay with me sharing details or not.

curiousbear likes this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

My ex once asked if I would have sex with a specific friend of hers. My answer: NO!!!!! But the answer could vary depending on circumstances.
    First, she was, and still is I strongly believe, insecure. I couldn't believe she was asking.
    I believe her friend got her up to it because my ex shared info about me that she liked. The friend liked me and it was mutual.
    I would have done it: 1) her husband is okay with it - I would not have done things like that to him, he was a great guy who didn't deserve it.
    2) not with my ex, too fucked in the head. I would have paid for it later with her shit.

Yet I had sex with a couple of married women secretly. I didn't know the husbands.