Married Guys

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by ggib111, Jan 12, 2015.

1. ggib111

ggib111 Members

OK, how many of you guys out there in this forum are married to women? I am.

I'm not cheating - but I've enjoyed gay sex before, so I guess I'm bi or curious or something. I know a gay guy (doesn't know my past) that says a lot of gays are married - or he's had sex with a lot of married guys (i.e. to women, no gay marriage here yet). He says there are tons of guys who play around with other guys away from their wives. I wonder who these guys are. Well, not specifically, but what drives them to cheat like this, and whether that's a real turn on to other gay men or a turn off? Do you feel bad if you find out you've been fucking a guy and he's married to some girl? Or do you say screw it, I don't care, he's hot, so we're going to fuck.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  2. chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA

chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA Members

The idea of those married guys means less than what I've always knew from anything formal associating marriage as a common bond

3. chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA

Deep & I mean deep interpretation. If I thought my marriage had become my lifestyle to enjoyment anyone possible of relating would see how Naive I would be to know things could be extremely better, if I had my way.

4. chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA

And not to really think any more than I have too... My luv as I call her only excuses every possibility until the day she understands our marriage of stardom. Remember its our bond that birth a nation from all limitations of greatness so far in my life. Just to know I really love her dearly.

5. Crystal4hippie

Crystal4hippie Members

My thoughts are it may be kinda like anyone gay or not having a sexual desire, fantasy or fetish.

6. chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA

I hate pricks...really, I do

7. Angel.Is.High!

Angel.Is.High! Members

It depends on the guys sense of morality and principles really. And whether they follow their principles.
    If a gay guy is about to hook up with someone who happens to be a married straight man, then you can see the double taboo and therefore the added attraction. And if
    It is a hot person… Need I say more!
    If you really want to have sex with a guy, I know this might sound crazy, but talk to your wife. Have a threesome, use some toys, etc. You are your own person, if you want to explore or expand your sexuality do so. But never cheat. :)

Sunny7518 and StrongRightHand like this.
  8. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

good question.

i don't care about it. a guy can be married, and i can still have sex with him. i'm not the moral police for other people.

usually it doesn't come up though. if it's casual no-strings-attached sex, topics relating to personal life isn't something i ask or want to hear about. though some guys talk about it.

it's definitely not a turn-on on its own though.

9. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

I agree with MW here.

The other issue here is that none of what a casual, NSA, hookup guy says is really easily verifiable. Sure, he may say that he is single/bi/str8/gay/divorced/married/widowed/separated/partnered, etc. I doubt that I am now going to start series of background checks to establish if this is true or not. So, we are talking about the so-called anecdotal evidence here.

Why take this into consideration of any kind at all?

KD

10. jsb

jsb Member

i'm married and love cock. A mouthful of sperm is almost as good as a wet pussy.

11. totally agree

StrongRightHand and jsb like this.
  12. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I almost prefer married men. Many don't seem to be getting it at home so they're horny. I love being pounded by a man who really needs some ass.

Lovnflman and StrongRightHand like this.
  13. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I'm gay and there is nothing more erotic then a mature hairy Str8 man.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Its funny you say that because I'm attracted to married women and they tend to experience things with me because they aren't getting any at home either. :p

15. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Its strange. Im married and I love my wife but I enjoy sucking off guys and having sex with them. Im not attracted to men, I get turned on by girls but I like the idea of succumbing to a man. Dont know why.

16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Absolutely, being on your knees and taking a mans load inside your mouth is a experience worth having every so often.

LowHangers and StrongRightHand like this.
  17. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I used to hook up with married guys, but I happened to get seated at table near his, he was with his family (wife and two teen sons). he looked at me and I thought he was going to choke on his steak, the look on his face and eyes was the classic dear in the headlights. I felt bad for his sons and never saw him after that and made it my rule not to mess around with married guys.

18. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Im married and today I enjoyed another Grindr hookup. I thought he just wanted a quick bj and I would be out the door. He had poppers and as soon as I used them I could take him right down into my throat. First time I have deepthroated a guy. He was really into kissing too and we both stripped naked and kissed and sucked eachother on his bed until he came over my face, most of his cum went in my mouth.

LowHangers and StrongRightHand like this.
  19. Loader

Loader Members

I prefer to hook up with another married guy. We both know what is at stake to keep our encounters between us. It also adds to the excitement to have sex with another guy in the same bed that he fucks his wife in.

20. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Hi, Loader

Yes, I lay with married guys exclusively for the reason you mention, and because I figure they're cleaner & ddf (especially ddf, because I want that cum pumped out as deep as he can reach up into me!), and more discreet, as well. And YESSssss, it is an incredible turn-on to me too when a man can fuck me in his own bed! You & I be soul mates!