Do Girls Really Like Having Sex Whole Day

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by afyy, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

% of the general male population that would be able to shag for 8 hours or more - 1%

% of hip forums members that claim to be able to (seemingly in this thread ) - 90%

You dooo da math

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

clearly hipforums has a vigorous sexual prowess screening system when allowing new members.

everyone knows that hipforum males can't cum without at least 8 hours of penetrative sex, all have 8.5 inch or greater penises, and all prefer cunnilingus to any other sexual activity. just like how all hipforum females have a constant stream of vaginal juices running down their legs at all times, only stopping when they are in the process of having unprotected sex with at least 3 men (not their husband) at once.

oh, and no hipforum members can spell.

3. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

On our wedding night, I had the pleasure of eight separate ejaculations. This first was at around 23:00 that night. The last, and eight, occurred at 08:00 the next morning.

I was so excited that I could freely have sex with her, that I kept rolling her over all night. She had a few orgasms as well!

The magnum bottle of Champagne was nearly empty, so, we must have celebrated each fuck session afterwards! [​IMG]

Unfortunately, she ended up being really sore! We had to skip having sex during the first few days of our Honeymoon! :bigcry:

We have never had a night like that since! :wall:

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You're using third world syntax there. Does your question refer to the Occident?

Second point - are you being disingenuous

She will expect wine and takeout periodically

5. IrDave

IrDave Member

I have been with my partner for over 5 years now, right now living in Tokyo as that is where she is from. Here they have these great things called Love hotels. Privacy can be kinda hard here, so we normally only have sex once or twice a day at most and quietly at that when others are sleeping. However we go to these Love Hotels, we try to once a week, and ye we pretty much go at it all day. On and off of course. The longest we have gone without rest is about 2-3 hours. But though the course of the day any where between 3-10 times depending on time and everything.

It normally goes something like this, cant wait to get it on, horny the whole way there, arrive fuck as hard and as fast as we can. Clean up, go again, maybe snack, go again, maybe watch something short while, go again, and so on and so forth. Throwing in different things along the way.

I find that sometimes if its just plain sex she gets bored after a while, I do also. So costumes, toys, ropes anything and everything. Remember though water and food are your friends, otherwise your gonna start dropping off by the 2 or 3rd time. Lube is also your friend if you wanna help prevent soreness, we don't normally use lube as she is so wet naturally, but for a marathon i highly recommend it.

Bottom line is, ye it can be done.

6. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Just finished a marathon started last night around 8pm went till 11am.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ congrats on finishing! work on those times though, the average marathon only takes about four and a half hours.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Sex me whole day real nice

9. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

[​IMG]

10. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

Do you realise how long is an entire day? I believe that 24 hours of non-stop fucking is way too much for anyone

11. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

noice