I Want A Bisexual Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Big love, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Hedohypoxia

Hedohypoxia Members

What you want should probably be arranged on a bisexual personals site. It isn't likely to work out for a long-term relationship. On such a site, a woman is just as free to seek out a bi/gay couple of guys as a guy is able to arrange a m/f couple to have sex with both.

2. SimplySim

SimplySim Members

As a bi guy, I'd love to find lady who's not only okay with my sexuality, but also willing to let me explore it. Honestly though, I wouldn't expect to be able to do that. But, at this point in my life I cannot hide the part of myself that's also attracted to the same sex, so my future s/o would have to be very accepting.

DaveTheBiGuy and Running Man like this.
  3. al_s

al_s Guest

Had a woman like you once, hoping to find another.

1 person likes this.
  4. al_s

al_s Guest

She would end up getting more sex with me. Major stiffener watching. With my ex after the guy left I pounded her dripping pussy and added my load to his

5. Steve0315

Steve0315 Members

Hi Big Love,

Not sure if you're still using this but just wanted to say that I was really turned on by reading how you feel about bisexual guys.

I'm accepting my bisexuality these days and wish that more women were more vocal about this sort of fun.

I genuinely believe you can find what you want and I hope you enjoy it all too!!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. Steve0315

Steve0315 Members

Seaglasssand I respect your comments too!

I'm 25 btw Big Love :)

7. rick47591

rick47591 Members

me. you have found me...finally a woman that likes what i like and wants what i want.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. illiniT

illiniT Member

I wish she lived closer we would be perfect together, I love sharing a cock and having a lady watch. I had a couple that played with years back, the wife loved watching and using toy as her hubby and me sucked, and then.... it was so hot

DaveTheBiGuy and al_s like this.
  9. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife doesn't mind.

10. Alaric

Alaric Members

I have a female friend who loves my bi-sex life. She likes intimate details, and loves photos of me and my FWB having sex.
    My wife knows about the FWB, but not about the woman who is into knowing about my sex life.
    My ex-wife both knew I was bisexual and was very much into being a part of it. She and my regular partner, Glenn, had sex on a regular basis without me there, and we had many threesomes.
    My wife has had sex with me and another man several times, and liked that kind of sex until menopause hit. Now she is perfectly comfortable with my FWB and I seeing each other twice a week on average.

11. bantzndgiglz

bantzndgiglz Members

I'm bisexual bur my gf doesn't know so it's a little harder for me to sleep with hot guys lol

12. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I once worked around a Hispanic lady who was half my age , I was 36. She looked like a f'n model. I was married so it just made me feel good knowing that I "still had it". Made my bowling team friends mad that she liked be (jealous). Thing I didn't understand was, her BF worked there too. He was obviously pissed she was openly admiring me. And, I heard that he was Bisexual.

What the f*ck does anyone make of that? Was she mad that he was bisexual? Or trying to make him jealous...or both?
    I'd have gladly taken her in the restroom and showed her a real good time! But with him being Bi, I was wondering about diseases. My wife was screwing around on me, she'd have been pissed to find out I was f'ing a Hispanic (funny!)...and she would have heard quickly.

More drama...you just never know. And sometimes I think one is better off not knowing.

13. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Not sure if i said it in this thread but i too only wanted a bi friend to hang out with and do other things but my best gay sex experience was my only fully gay man that would blow me off, massage me until i got hard the all kinds of crazy happened all night

15. bantzndgiglz

bantzndgiglz Members

Yeah me too

16. Bartirah

Bartirah Members

I think I understand what you mean... You want a boyfriend that is 'open minded' enough to realize your fantasy of seem him with another boy, right?

So you are looking for a bisexual guy because you know he would feel confortable with that... I get you, but I also agree with some of the boys said before... I think it's easier to look for the sex first, and the boyfriend will be a consequence.. Because romantic relationships are deeper than sex fantasies...

Why don't you find some nice boys who enjoy having sex with boys and girls and make your fantasy real... Maybe one of them are interesting and you can have a connection 'outside the bed'...

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  17. SoldierBoy1972

SoldierBoy1972 Members

Hey Big Love
    I'm a bi guy and wish like hell I could find a girlfriend that's turned on by 2 guys playing. I want to know where are all the women like you?

18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Seems someone feels the love tonight

19. Brianlee73kc

Brianlee73kc Members

I'm a bisexual man, and engaged to be married. Completely out to my fiance and she is more than supportive. She is straight.
    We have an agreement. We are both allowed to have sex with other men. No women allowed. We've had 3somes, with other straight men (I watched her), bisexual men with me and her and gay men, just her watching me sucking and or getting fucked or fucking. It works for us. I enjoy the sex with her, and love her very much,
    But I also feel the need and desire for sex with men. I love cock, and a strong man, and I love getting fucked. I occasionally top as well,but mostly bottom. The sex with men is just as passionate. Different than with a woman. I prefer gay men, as I enjoy the passion and kissing and some bi men just want the cock sucked. I will do that of course but I just enjoy the passion with a truly gay man that the sex with them can bring. I love her and am appreciative of her accepting me and encouraging my sexual relationship with men, so I encourage hers as well. It works for us.

20. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Intersting