I Want A Bisexual Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Big love, Jan 2, 2015.

1. lyleleno

lyleleno Member

Kinda me too. I'm a bi guy who wants a bi girl. But that's easier - most guys would be turned on by a girl making out with another girl, just maybe not THEIR girl. But maybe still. My gay sexual experiences were wonderful and eye-opening, and it only helped me to be a better lover all around, especially now that I know I'm mostly straight.

1 person likes this.
  2. magic mushroom buddha

magic mushroom buddha Member

Most of the Trans girls I know suck cock...join a Trans dating site!...there always a shortage of Natal females...you'll be snapped up..xxx

1 person likes this.
  3. furiousm

furiousm Members

I've been in a gay relationship for almost 10 years but have started to become attracted to girls. I'd love to meet a girl who was open to the idea of a relationship where it wasn't just one guy and one girl. Or a guy who was into both guys and girls. And I agree with the general sentiment here - most guys wouldn't admit to being attracted to guys. Hell, it's often even difficult for guys who thought they were only gay to admit to liking girls, because the they are greeted with an air of suspicion.

Big love - I like your idea - I hope you find the guy you're looking for. Or at least that you have fun along the way!!!

DaveTheBiGuy and danois like this.
  4. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...big love...if I was 20 years younger...we'd hook up...I love sucking a dick or 2...& then banging the hell out of my girlfriend...believe me I would not mind if you watch...

5. Curious_1980

Curious_1980 Members

Wow! Great reply lol

6. janakurtova

janakurtova Members

I am man who has a lot of fantasies,sexual one,when i am a girl,still haven't any experience,i'm married,and i want to try a cock,but i haven't courage to find someone.It's really confusing,sometimes it's just about to wear nice underwear,silky,lace,sexy i don't know

7. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

My wife knows of my love of cock. We are very open about our sexuality & talk about about it often. How to "find" someone may be different, we just happened to meet & I told her early in our relationship that I like to suck cock every now & then. This made her panties wet & she told me fine as long as she was aware of it.

8. teeezer

teeezer Members

I only love and have relationships with women but I'm heteroflexible and I've been with men sporadically. I realize I want something like big love describes ..to have a relationship with a woman who is into bi men..then we can share experiences together..

1 person likes this.
  9. Verstheory

Verstheory Members

Bi guy here, this sounds like the ultimate ideal situation to me. How it would work practically is unknown in my world but I would say absolutely if my wife offered it up. :)

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  10. Col33y

Col33y Members

I'm a bisexual man and that's actually exactly what I'm looking for

DaveTheBiGuy and J0HNNIE like this.
  11. snowmanb2

snowmanb2 Members

In a perfect Bi World, I would like a Bi Girlfriend to go along with my Bi Boyfriend.............I like to watch Eve!

12. mugface

mugface Member

You and my girlfriend are at opposite ends of the spectrum. She has a bisexual boyfriend (me) but she can't stand the thought of me sucking on another man's penis.

13. Bigpapa69

Bigpapa69 Members

14. Bigpapa69

Bigpapa69 Members

I will I would love to be that guy I'm a good looking white boy to

15. Johnnyrocker

Johnnyrocker Members

I think it's possible to have what you are looking for. However I don't think that everytime you had sex with a man that he would want to share you with another man. If he was into guys that much he'd probably just be gay. A man who is bi imho is still a man who has feelings and emotions and since we are all human that will factor into things in the long run. I have been a swinger and have had many bi experiences doing so but eventually I just wanted a woman and am now happily married. I guess you can say a got my ya ya's out although it happened in my 40's. Unless you're willing to just have meaningless sex, I think that love eventually happens and I don't know very many people who are married or in long term relationships that can live that lifestyle for a long time. Good luck in your search and please let uw know how it works out.

16. curious75

curious75 Members

I think that is actually quite realistic. I am quite bi curious and would not mind my wife being like you there must be other guys who also think it would be awsome

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  17. Unique choice

Unique choice Members

Hiya! I would love a gf who wantsaid to enjoy cock with me! Watson ur number big love x I'm in hotel hard and horny nown!

18. Unique choice

Unique choice Members

Hiya! I would love a gf who wantsaid to enjoy cock with me! Watson ur number big love x I'm in hotel hard and horny nown!

19. seaglasssand

seaglasssand Members

I'm a 26 year old woman and my ideal thing would be to have two bisexual boyfriends who are also boyfriends with each other. I feel like it's impossible to find even one bisexual guy, let alone two or even two that would be okay with an arrangement like that. Where is a good place to meet bi guys?

20. wnnabfun

wnnabfun Members

biglove and seaglassand. I would love to meet either one of you. I know we could have a meaningful friendship/relationship and the most fun sex anyone could ever have. I am one of the pieces of the puzzle you are both looking for. Wish I knew where you were. I would love to make you as happy as you could possibly be! I wish you luck and hope I can have some of my own someday.