Hi Europe!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by kenny1984, Dec 30, 2014.

1. kenny1984

kenny1984 Members

hi! I d like to visit Europe some time next year to smell Europe. I am NOT a sex tourist but can I know where I would have the better chance of meeting some nice beautiful Europe girls?

2. chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA

chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA Members

I almost said some rice beautiful Europe girl. Huh, but then again. I could only imagine where Europe could be tolerated as much of Europe has favored the worlds enlightenment to self discovery and concepts of a pleasant life. European culture and it value for sympathizing with the world and its nature of expression, empathizes its continuity though excitement excludes its sentiments value of choice. I call Europe Beautiful, they call it rhetoric, which in decree of choice , find an equal amongst the world and its direct interpretations of beautiful. Like traveling once said to me through a rhythm unjustified with attention toward culture. Traveling insisted, inspired, and outweighed my desire to hope one day to travel to Europe across the seas over the airwaves in hoping to arrive at my destination of magnificent. 7 day journey + 6 day cruise + 2day awakenings in Fan'ce France Paris to be exact. Hopefully, I wake up

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Serbia. But just Belgrade, not any of the smaller towns.